Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bogus E-Transfer

High Priestess
    Downtown Vancouver, Burnaby & Richmond BC
    Quote Originally Posted by persianate View Post
    theft is wrong & illegal, no matter if SP does it, or client does it. and in this example, the male client should be prosecuted (in an ideal world....which unfortunately does not exist, of course. sadly most thefts are unsolved.)

however, your ......elastic & ever stretching definition of consent & rape is incredibly eye-opening in all the wrong ways. and not to mention, the misandrist remark by one of the above posters. (or is sexism only sexist if done against women? my bad....)

there are countless, realistic scenarios one could think of that pokes holes in your logic....but i'll leave that to you.

EDIT: one last remark before i go: i've been observing the fucked up sociopolitical trends happening in the West. There's a lot of sad, hypocritical stuff that people are advocating in our society.....Just so you know: i hope you enjoy your chickens coming home to roost.

Who are you, really?
    Downtown Vancouver, Richmond & Burnaby
    604-618-5075 text only
    [email protected]
    Twitter @DeviousMissH

This thread needs pruning. It has gone way off track from PSA to pointless rhetoric.
    Two hands helping do more good than a thousand hands clasped in prayer

High Priestess
    Downtown Vancouver, Burnaby & Richmond BC
    I’m curious...

I keep hearing that VPD considers it to be sexual assault when the money is stolen back. But what has the court decided in these cases?
    What if this happens in RCMP territory?

And what about sexual assault in this industry regarding sexual acts that were never consented to, even through payment...Do they actually do anything these days? I’ve been around since the days the police blamed us when we tried to report. I hear VPD are kinder now... but what about RCMP?
    Downtown Vancouver, Richmond & Burnaby
    604-618-5075 text only
    [email protected]
    Twitter @DeviousMissH

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Hunter View Post
    I keep hearing that VPD considers it to be sexual assault when the money is stolen back. But what has the court decided in these cases?
    What if this happens in RCMP territory?
    This is more suitable for the Lounge. There was a similar topic - https://perb.cc/vbulletin/showthread...with-NSF-check .

Briefly, I don't think it was tested in Canadian courts recently if ever. Until it is, nobody can be sure if a sexual assault charge would stick. Some other charge should, maybe fraud.
    It does not matter what VPD or RCMP think of the potential charge. Well, they do have discretion to investigate or not, and then whether to refer the case to BC Prosecution. Then Crown Counsel decides what are the appropriate charges (if any).

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123