Your Favourite Sweet Mature Treat!

Ms Erica Phoenix

Satisfaction Provider
Jun 24, 2013
In Your Wildest Dreams!
Soft lush curves, warm wet mouth, delightfully responsive nippples...I am young enough to be an older man's dream; wild enough to fulfill a younger man's fantasies. My kinky streak runs wider & deeper than most know: let me show you what the confidence of a mature woman can bring to the bedroom (or the kitchen counter, the couch, the shower...the balcony perhaps?) Prefer sweet soft & sensual? I can do that too! Come & see your favourite cougar today in Surrey Central!
Booking now for later today until LATE tonight!

Ms Erica Phoenix

Satisfaction Provider
Jun 24, 2013
In Your Wildest Dreams!
Soft lush curves, warm wet mouth, delightfully responsive nippples...I am young enough to be an older man's dream; wild enough to fulfill a younger man's fantasies. My kinky streak runs wider & deeper than most know: let me show you what the confidence of a mature woman can bring to the bedroom (or the kitchen counter, the couch, the shower...the balcony perhaps?) Prefer sweet soft & sensual? I can do that too! Come & see your favourite cougar today in Surrey Central!
Good morning lovers!

I am now booking for Surrey Central this week! Reality of shared in calls is that it is much easier to arrange to see me in advance than to hope I have short notice availability when you have time to sneak away! It really does pay to plan ahead! Are you feeling lucky??? Try & catch me downtown this afternoon! I'll be there until 4, maybe later!

Tuesday: Come take advantage of my Christmas Spirit & my incredibly talented mouth! I am offering my first ever Christmas Promotion: you can see a video on my Twitter! (Sexier vids to come!) That's right: I am Sucking Cocks for Wooly Socks all afternoon tomorrow! Bring a multipack of wool socks I can donate to the Front Room Emergency Shelter in Surrey; enjoy the best bbbj in town for $100! Of course if you want to take your time, we can do that too! I'll be arriving at noon, staying until late, & cumming all day...

Ms Erica Phoenix

Satisfaction Provider
Jun 24, 2013
In Your Wildest Dreams!
Good morning lovers!

I am now booking for Surrey Central this week! Reality of shared in calls is that it is much easier to arrange to see me in advance than to hope I have short notice availability when you have time to sneak away! It really does pay to plan ahead! Are you feeling lucky??? Try & catch me downtown this afternoon! I'll be there until 4, maybe later!

Tuesday: Come take advantage of my Christmas Spirit & my incredibly talented mouth! I am offering my first ever Christmas Promotion: you can see a video on my Twitter! (Sexier vids to come!) That's right: I am Sucking Cocks for Wooly Socks all afternoon tomorrow! Bring a multipack of wool socks I can donate to the Front Room Emergency Shelter in Surrey; enjoy the best bbbj in town for $100! Of course if you want to take your time, we can do that too! I'll be arriving at noon, staying until late, & cumming all day...
One of my Naughty Nieces is coming to play in Surrey today! We're going to take some sexy pictures & have some smutty fun, & we would love to have you join us....stay tuned!

Ms Erica Phoenix

Satisfaction Provider
Jun 24, 2013
In Your Wildest Dreams!
Good morning lovers!

Happy Hump Day! Come watch the sun go down, then watch ME go down...?

Ms Erica Phoenix

Satisfaction Provider
Jun 24, 2013
In Your Wildest Dreams!
I'm booking now for Surrey Central this evening & tomorrow until 7 pm! Fancy a duo? Let me ask one of my lovely lady friends if she would care to join us for an impromptu interlude tomorrow afternoon...Just imagine spending your afternoon sandwiched between two sensual women eager to bring you & each other to ever increasing heights of pleasure high above the centre of the city in comfort & luxury! Finally, don't forget that I am SUCKING COCKS for WOOLLY SOCKS! I am collecting donations for The Front Room, an emergency shelter in Surrey; someone gets warm socks, you get a spectacular BBBJ & I add to my legions of fans! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Ms Erica Phoenix

Satisfaction Provider
Jun 24, 2013
In Your Wildest Dreams!
Want to see me in Surrey Central today or tomorrow? With two hours notice or less, I can make that happen! I am a tall, mature, statuesque woman who is proud, outgoing & confident: I'm told that makes me sexy & intriguing. I'm a little classy, a little sassy...FIVE YEARS of great reviews don't lie:

" She greeted me with a warm kiss, which put my mind at ease. She lead me to the shower to freshen up. I came out to the bedroom and she was dressed just as one would expect. We started with DFK and moved on to DATY. Oh how sweet that was. She returned the favor. That was by far the BEST bbbj I've ever had. I didn't know my body could still move that way." Broukrewe Aug 2017

"I am sitting here thinking what should I write about a lady who has been so extensively reviewed by so many member from so many different cities in BC. All I can say is that she is fabulous. A mature woman who loves sex. She was totally into it and so was I. It started with a complimentary drink and the buzz stayed for the duration of our session. I can't divulge too many details but all I can say is she lived true to her reputation. Her pictures are hers of course. Only thing you do not see is that she has a (neatly kept) bush, which was the first for me. I certainly felt the connection because of her maturity. Great time with a great lady." take8easy Aug 2017

"Her in-call was a local hotel near downtown. Nice clean upscale place. Ms. Erica advertises as a cougar and that's a good description, but I would probably add a couple more words to describer her, like horny and insatiable. She is insatiable as I pooped out long before her. She's a + size lady, with nice curves where it counts. She's a good kisser (deep) and her oral skills are excellent (both verbal and other) and is very responsive to DATY." not2old May 2017

"I loved my time with her, precisely because the skills of which she speaks is no idle boast. She gives a truly 10/10 bbbj. I barely saw my cock for much of our time together, because it was buried deep in her throat. She seemed to love taking control - which was perfect by me. She can talk dirty - and back it up. After a whirlwind 20 minutes or so, she asked if I wanted to come in her throat (throat not mouth!), or on her face. I chose face and she promptly finished me off, maintaining eye contact, all while smearing my cock head across her lips and cheeks. By the end, she was a delicious, smeary mess of red lipstick and cum. A fantastic way to spend a morning and I'm eagerly awaiting a return visit. She's a true expert." Alees May 2017

But why take their words for it? Come let me put my mouth on you in person...you have nothing to lose but some stress, tension & some sperm you weren't using!

Ms Erica Phoenix

Satisfaction Provider
Jun 24, 2013
In Your Wildest Dreams!
Want to see me in Surrey Central today or tomorrow? With two hours notice or less, I can make that happen! I am a tall, mature, statuesque woman who is proud, outgoing & confident: I'm told that makes me sexy & intriguing. I'm a little classy, a little sassy...FIVE YEARS of great reviews don't lie:

" She greeted me with a warm kiss, which put my mind at ease. She lead me to the shower to freshen up. I came out to the bedroom and she was dressed just as one would expect. We started with DFK and moved on to DATY. Oh how sweet that was. She returned the favor. That was by far the BEST bbbj I've ever had. I didn't know my body could still move that way." Broukrewe Aug 2017

"I am sitting here thinking what should I write about a lady who has been so extensively reviewed by so many member from so many different cities in BC. All I can say is that she is fabulous. A mature woman who loves sex. She was totally into it and so was I. It started with a complimentary drink and the buzz stayed for the duration of our session. I can't divulge too many details but all I can say is she lived true to her reputation. Her pictures are hers of course. Only thing you do not see is that she has a (neatly kept) bush, which was the first for me. I certainly felt the connection because of her maturity. Great time with a great lady." take8easy Aug 2017

"Her in-call was a local hotel near downtown. Nice clean upscale place. Ms. Erica advertises as a cougar and that's a good description, but I would probably add a couple more words to describer her, like horny and insatiable. She is insatiable as I pooped out long before her. She's a + size lady, with nice curves where it counts. She's a good kisser (deep) and her oral skills are excellent (both verbal and other) and is very responsive to DATY." not2old May 2017

"I loved my time with her, precisely because the skills of which she speaks is no idle boast. She gives a truly 10/10 bbbj. I barely saw my cock for much of our time together, because it was buried deep in her throat. She seemed to love taking control - which was perfect by me. She can talk dirty - and back it up. After a whirlwind 20 minutes or so, she asked if I wanted to come in her throat (throat not mouth!), or on her face. I chose face and she promptly finished me off, maintaining eye contact, all while smearing my cock head across her lips and cheeks. By the end, she was a delicious, smeary mess of red lipstick and cum. A fantastic way to spend a morning and I'm eagerly awaiting a return visit. She's a true expert." Alees May 2017

But why take their words for it? Come let me put my mouth on you in person...you have nothing to lose but some stress, tension & some sperm you weren't using!

Available IN SURREY 4-6 ONLY today fellas! Who's up for a saucy sexy big booty broad with a hot wet mouth? Booking now for Surrey TOMORROW. I can be there as early as 8 pm with enough notice today. Please note I am currently without a phone! Email or PM me here or DM me on Twitter if you'd like to meet today!

Ms Erica Phoenix

Satisfaction Provider
Jun 24, 2013
In Your Wildest Dreams!

Booking now for Surrey tomorrow morning as early as 9 am! Early bird gets the best offer in town...

Ms Erica Phoenix

Satisfaction Provider
Jun 24, 2013
In Your Wildest Dreams!

I am booking now at Surrey Central for tomorrow afternoon & evening, starting at 4 pm, sweethearts! Come see a lady, why don't you? I'm also booking for next Monday & Tuesday in Surrey in order to offer some really great quality time at an UNBELIEVABLE holiday rate! Close to Highway 1, 104th Avenue & 152nd Street! Fancy a duo one of those days? Let me see what I can put together, gents...let's make Monday memorable!

Ms Erica Phoenix

Satisfaction Provider
Jun 24, 2013
In Your Wildest Dreams!
Richmond...this curvy cougar is coming for you...

I'm taking this show on the road, boys...
Entertaining tonight in style & luxury near the Airport in Richmond...Soaker tub or hot steamy shower sex, anyone?

TONIGHT 4 PM to MIDNIGHT
SATURDAY 7 AM TO 11 AM

I am a tall, mature, statuesque woman who is proud, outgoing & confident: I'm told that makes me sexy & intriguing. I'm a little classy, a little sassy...FIVE YEARS of great reviews don't lie:

"She greeted me with a warm kiss, which put my mind at ease. She lead me to the shower to freshen up. I came out to the bedroom and she was dressed just as one would expect. We started with DFK and moved on to DATY. Oh how sweet that was. She returned the favor. That was by far the BEST bbbj I've ever had. I didn't know my body could still move that way." Broukrewe Aug 2017

Ms Erica Phoenix

Satisfaction Provider
Jun 24, 2013
In Your Wildest Dreams!
That's right, gents; your favourite saucy, sexy, curvy cougar is again a fiery copper redhead again...come see this Firebird burn! Check Twitter for my latest snapchats & selfies!

Thursday: at home in the morning. Available Thursday evening in luxury & comfort in one of my favourite downtown hotels! I'm bringing Elsi Dawson along...wanna see what happens when you rub us together?

Friday: in Surrey Central by request after 3 pm!

Saturday, Sunday: By request gentlemen. Let me jingle your bells why don't you?

Ms Erica Phoenix

Satisfaction Provider
Jun 24, 2013
In Your Wildest Dreams!
Would You Like To Hear Why I am on the Naughty List...AGAIN?

All I did was tell Santa what I did last night, & I got my own page!

I will be bringing you comfort & joy tomorrow & Sunday in Surrey Central, so you can relax in comfort with a warm, wet & wild woman. I would love to entertain you for 60, 90 minutes or longer...you need not be alone or lonely!
We'll share some holiday cheer, some laughs, & some lewd & lascivious behaviour. Whether we have met before or we are meeting for the very first time, I will greet you & treat you like the long-lost lover from your past you never quite got over; call it The Woman You'll Never Forget Experience.

NOW BOOKING for Saturday & Sunday!

Ms Erica Phoenix

Satisfaction Provider
Jun 24, 2013
In Your Wildest Dreams!

All I did was tell Santa what I did last night, & I got my own page!

I will be bringing you comfort & joy tomorrow & Sunday in Surrey Central, so you can relax in comfort with a warm, wet & wild woman. I would love to entertain you for 60, 90 minutes or longer...you need not be alone or lonely!
We'll share some holiday cheer, some laughs, & some lewd & lascivious behaviour. Whether we have met before or we are meeting for the very first time, I will greet you & treat you like the long-lost lover from your past you never quite got over; call it The Woman You'll Never Forget Experience.

NOW BOOKING for Saturday & Sunday!
Holiday Availability!

Christmas Eve & Boxing Day
now booking for Surrey Central 10 am-10 pm

Wednesday
now booking for Downtown 10 am to 10 pm
Thursday-Saturday Victoria

Ms Erica Phoenix

Satisfaction Provider
Jun 24, 2013
In Your Wildest Dreams!
Here's what my weekend is looking like, gentlemen! Let's plan something really fun for the end of the year! What are you doing New Year's Eve? Find out just how much fun the two of us can have, all alone together! Let's prepare a feel good meal, open a bottle of wine, & finish it off with some spectacular sex, where (practically) the only limit is your imagination!

Friday: Available in Surrey, 4 pm until late
Saturday: Available in Surrey 11 am until midnight
Sunday: would you like to plan something really special downtown? Just say the words!

Ms Erica Phoenix

Satisfaction Provider
Jun 24, 2013
In Your Wildest Dreams!
Happy New Year: Resolve to Relax!

For all my favourite PERBERTS!

Making my plans for the week ahead!

Surrey MONDAY & WEDNESDAY
Vancouver TUESDAY

Prebook & enjoy a little more time! I am always happy to cater to my guests, whether that means your choice of wine, the delights of a shared shower, or a request that involves my more exotic specialties! Come revel in my warmth, softness & sensuality tempered by just enough kink! I only look like a lady!

Ms Erica Phoenix

Satisfaction Provider
Jun 24, 2013
In Your Wildest Dreams!
Good day lovers! I am now booking for afternoon & evening in Surrey today and Vancouver tomorrow! Come experience some legendary skills from the Woman You'll Never Forget...lose yourself in my luscious curves & welcoming arms. I am a tall curvaceous mature redhead with beautiful natural breasts & a juicy bouncy bum, & all of me is dedicated to pleasing all of you. Come see a lady!

Ashley Madison
Vancouver Escorts