Thread: Vaness, The Ultimate...

Talking Vanessa, The Ultimate...

Has anyone experienced Vanessa's ULTIMATE session at the Traveller's Inn's jacuzzi suite? If so, can you post a review? Thanks
    Last edited by trouser snake; 04-22-2003 at 11:52 PM.

Paradise Island

Wink Be a brave soul ...

toftt and tell us all about it?

When i called she quoted 3 browns for her "ultimate". For Victoria I found that to be EXTREMELY high, esp considering she only has her own incall on an on/off basis. For that price you can get a great one hour duo or two hour long session with one gal.

The Ultimate...

I don't know about that. 300 may sound a bit high. She did email me too. The 300 includes 1 and 1/2 hours with a jacuzzi, candles, and champagne, and not to mention MSOG. Her hourly rate is usually 180, and 1/2 hr rate is 120. So you do the math.

Geesh, don't get defensive. Yes, I did do the math. Her 1.5 hour rate is the same as her one hr rate plus the 1/2 hr rate. Normally SP's offer a discount for appointments over an hour. If she offered 3 browns for a a 2 hr. appointment, or perhaps offered her 1.5 hr rate at 250, that would be a bit more resonable IMHO. She seems nice and pleasant on the phone, just think for someone who doesn't have a regular nice in-call (other than a rented motel/hotel room) its a bit overpriced.

Talking

I am not defensive. It's jacuzzi suite man! A jacuzzi suite man!
    Where else can you spend time with an sp in a jacuzzi sipping wine or bubbley? Probably at a spa or parlour but guarantee you spend more than 300 for just an hour at places like the Swedish Touch and Platinum but minus the booze.

you guys are messed up. as soon as a woman gets what you want. a nice discreet place, you dog her her out. lol thats just messed. stick with you classyladies etc. the dirt, the mess, minus the love.

Vanessa

I've seen her so many times I've last count. She has worked for Seductions, E&R and Classy Ladies. Her prices are the same as when she was working at Seductions.
    She had the suite nicely done up with candles, offered me wine and chocolates.
    Her pictures speak for them self, they are not touched up, she is very friendly and pretty. For very good clean safe fun I would highly recommend her, the only draw back is if your into DATY its not on her menu and believe me she is definatly sweet enough to eat.

Humbling question...

What is E&R. I tried doing a search, but it said that my search criteria is smaller than than the four characters needed.
    Older Bolder Wiser But Colder

Keeping it real...ly civil.

For F*** sakes, think before you post.

Escape & Relax

Paradise Island

Exclamation Here is the URL - - -

www.bcadult.com/escape