Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I went back to work so I didnt have take the browns to the superbowl at an SPs

Surprised Veteran

Question I went back to work so I didnt have take the browns to the superbowl at an SPs

Lmao legit I backtracked 20 minutes so I could avoid having a hernia in an SPs bathroom while the shower masked the sounds.

Is pooping kosher at an SPs Place? Hahaha I feel more self-conscious THERE than if I dropped the kids off in the Fraser at 1pm. Thoughts?

Also if anyone has any funny stories, the hazy sky is putting me in a mood for some laughs.
    "Hey you, I like your spunk"

I had to take a leak before seeing an sp but i was too early. I stopped by the mall but the downstairs was blocked by security guards and police because a drugged out lady was there. I head upstairs and the mens washroom is closed for cleaning. I used the womens instead, it was likr a fucking stealth mission in a video game and i had to time my handwashing expertly.

Before a Fox Den date, I had to take a shit, so I went into Uncle Willy's in Metrotown.

The staff looked at me funny.

Respectfully,
    Tim McGee.

Many years ago I went to a dumpy looking incall on Kingsway near Knight. I had to use the bathroom to freshen up. As I'm in the bathroom I realize I forgot my wallet and tell her so.

At the same time a male and female walk into the same room that I thought was private and she proceeds to tell them that I was getting off in the bathroom and didn't have any money.

I quietly leave as she continues to tell this couple what happened. I don't know if the couple were her friends or another client but I was sure glad I got out unscathed.

For the record I wasn't getting off in the bathroom.

Years ago a guy wrote a review on here about visiting an SP at her place. He started off the review with a lovingly detailed description of a gigantic dump he took in her bathroom before doing the deed. He seemed quite proud of it.

If I recall correctly he gave the SP a decent review, but I doubt that she ever quoted it in her advertising.

Quote Originally Posted by jamasianman View Post
    I had to take a leak before seeing an sp but i was too early. I stopped by the mall but the downstairs was blocked by security guards and police because a drugged out lady was there. I head upstairs and the mens washroom is closed for cleaning. I used the womens instead, it was likr a fucking stealth mission in a video game and i had to time my handwashing expertly.
    haha, good one!

I try to go #2 before showering before a date (so I can be extra clean). I haven't had to yet, but if the need arised, I'd go at an incall right before a quick shower (again, extra cleaning down there!)

Blog Entries
    Once a client came over and asked to use the shower. When he was done I went in and the bathroom stank, the window was closed, there was short and curlies all over the tub and the toilet still had fresh skid marks. I said something to him, I can't remember, maybe "what are you thinking?!".

His response "what are you new?"

Am I new?!? I Kicked the fucker out then cleaned up after him I was repulsed.

Quote Originally Posted by FreeG View Post
    haha, good one!

I try to go #2 before showering before a date (so I can be extra clean). I haven't had to yet, but if the need arised, I'd go at an incall right before a quick shower (again, extra cleaning down there!)
    Now this is a gentleman.

Pooping is not kosher unless you shower immediately after and leave no evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by taster View Post
    Many years ago I went to a dumpy looking incall...
    I see what you did there

This subject makes me want to

Quote Originally Posted by MissingOne View Post
    Years ago a guy wrote a review on here about visiting an SP at her place. He started off the review with a lovingly detailed description of a gigantic dump he took in her bathroom before doing the deed. He seemed quite proud of it.
    Yeah that was truly a classic. I think it was Hitrack (not Hatrick).

A couple of years ago I took a lady to Mexico.
    One day I had Mexican style beef wraps, extra hot.
    Wake up at 3am and Montezuma's Revenge. Thought I was going to shit myself to death like Elvis.
    Desperately opened the balcony windows facing ocean. Sea breeze did not help.
    Smelled so bad it woke her up. Worse than I thought possible.

She went ballistic. No sympathy for my gastric distress and no nooky for a day or two.
    Two hands helping do more good than a thousand hands clasped in prayer

Its not a real relationship till someone admits to taking a dump.

Quote Originally Posted by westwoody View Post
    Wasn't either, but can't quite remember the handle.

A couple of years ago I was arriving at an SP's place, when I started getting horrible cramps. By the time I got to her door, I was sweating, in real pain and thinking only of one kind of relief.

When she opened the door, I was not attracted to her, so it was convenient to have an excuse to leave. I explained my predicament, and to my surprise, she offered to let me use her facility. If I had been attracted to her, it would have been even more awkward to dump, and then assume we'd get it on.

I told her I'd better leave - fast - and duck-walked back to the car, clenching all the way. Drove to a nearby, appropriately-named "gas" station, and had my way with the porcelain receptacle. Multiple times. You know that sound when a bucket of water is poured into a barrel?

Pitied the person who may have needed that little room for the next couple of hours. The pain eased, and my next thought was to get to a shower ASAP.

Not sure if the SP believed my excuse, but she didn't know how lucky she was to have lost a customer that day.

(Never eat the warm shrimps.)
    Screaming Geriatric Dominoes Enter My Brain

Quote Originally Posted by westwoody View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cock Throppled View Post
    Wasn't either, but can't quite remember the handle.
    I think he called himself Bigbasket.

I still don't believe hot women take dumps. : )

Quote Originally Posted by honda761 View Post
    I still don't believe hot women take dumps. : )
    They do after you marry them.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast