Thread: massage

massage

Has anyone seen these two ladies --especially Maggie backpage http://kelowna.backpage.ca/BodyRubs/...ssage/15225448

Let me know

I set up an appointment with her over CL but I had to cancel last minute. She was easy to book with but unfortunately that's about all I know. I've been meaning to rebook but I've been busy enjoying several of the okanagan other ladies. Best of luck, and let us know how it goes

I TOFTT with Kim. Solid but somewhat abrupt Asian massage, jackhammer and somewhat rushed release. Got the job done, but without much style. Reasonably attractive and respectful, but not warm.

Not sure what it is with Kelowna prices for massage versus other cities when you can even find something decent - I pine for the selection and value of our eastern metropolises.

I went and saw her a while ago. Very hard massage, not sensual or relaxing either. Total upsell right from the beginning. Clothing stays on also and a jackhammer HE. She also seems to advertise with another woman named Kim and it would be nice to find out if her massage is any better.
    Last edited by golden1111; 10-27-2017 at 08:57 PM.

I see they are offering a topless/reverse massage now--donation of $130 --wonder if that is total price --if anyone visits --let me know--could be worth a guys time and enjoyment

Kim is hot

Quote Originally Posted by cedarii View Post
    I see they are offering a topless/reverse massage now--donation of $130 --wonder if that is total price --if anyone visits --let me know--could be worth a guys time and enjoyment
    I saw her and she did a great massage and a very hot topless HJ. Kim's in a new much more discreet location. It was a little extra for topless. Unfortunately not FS or BJs

I like that it was clean and not pushy

Where is Kim located now??

New location

Quote Originally Posted by golden1111 View Post
    Where is Kim located now??
    She is near Gordon and Brookside. Nice discreet condo
    She works alone now

Just wondering if you are allowed to touch her when she is topless as at one time --she was fully clothed and no touching

Yes I was able to touch her and they are fantastic!. Quite a good tease as well when she slides her breasts over your back during the massage.
    Definitely a good experience.

Has anyone tried Kim's prostate massage? Any good?

http://kelowna.backpage.ca/BodyRubs/...ssage/18315447

yes her prostate massage was very good --I thought