Thread: Fanny 2499

Fanny 2499

Anyone seen Fanny?

https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fem...le_now-2633564

He looks incredible. Quite the package. Here's hoping she doesn't have a terrible attitude/poor service.

Been around as Michelle, Sasha and now Fanny. Started off with potential as Sasha and then down hill in a real hurry. Poor service and even worse hygiene along with high volume. Also the pics are outdated. Noticeably larger than her pics.

There are some threads about her.
    'Cause silicone parts are made for toys!

Thanks Elmore!

I saw her when she worked as Sasha with 6809 group in Langley. I quite enjoyed my time with her. After that she has been all over the place. Changing incalls, names, phone numbers. I caught up with her again in Surrey as ... Michelle, I think. She looked bored, lame, disinterested. You can search my reviews of her. I sent one of my cousins to her when she started to work from an incall behind Sur Central Mall and he was not really too happy with her either.

She had a good firm and natural body but......... she is not worried about service anymore. That sucks really. Very few black girls with good service and reasonable price.
    At my age, they all look good and luckily there is a nerve that connects my eyes to my one-eyed monster.

(, v ,)
    .) . (
    ( 'v' )