Life is short, and the summer is even shorter. Why not treat yourself to a tantalizing tour of Vancouver Island with myself, Pretty Priya, as your very own, private and intimate sexy tour guide.

Like you, I have a lust for life that sees me wanting to experience the best of everything that this world has to offer--good sex, good food, good times, and good adventure.

I can offer a few different experiences if you'd like to have a sexy adventure with me.

Are you busy, busy, but needing a brief respite? A luxurious waterfront condo awaits you just minutes from both the Departure Bay ferry and Sea Air terminals in Nanaimo. For an hour or two we can be alone, kissing, cuddling, delighting in each other while soft music plays in the background. The donation is 300 for the first hour, and 250 for each subsequent hour.

In Nanaimo, I offer duos with the stunning, wickedly toned ebony goddess, Miss Lady Vanessa, or the infamous dominatrix Lalani Electrica. My friends and I are bisexual, and love playing with each other--even more so when we have a man to share. The donation is 300 per lady for the first hour, and 250 for each subsequent hour.

If you'd like to come and visit me in Victoria, my girlfriend Peyton Alexander is an excellent cook, and together we offer a homemade from-scratch dinner and dessert package--two curvy, sensual ladies, one Indian, and one blonde, heating up the kitchen for a mouth-watering evening where our bodies will serve as the dessert. The donation is 1500 for four hours and is all-inclusive.

Or perhaps you'd prefer to spend an entire day with me--the donation is $2500 for a clock-free date that takes us from dawn to dusk. We can spend this time any way you like. We could, for example, spend a day hiking and taking in the spectacular views, sharing lunch, and then sharing "dessert" (you bring the cream, and I'll lick your cone). Or, perhaps a visit to a local winery to enjoy an apertif before enjoying each others bodies as the main course. Either way, there's lots of time to indulge in pleasures of all sorts.

Please e-mail an introduction to [email protected] to begin planning your own sexy summer adventure.

Do you love these pictures? Do you want to see more sexy selfies? Then follow me on Twitter, or book your own private photo shoot. I'd love to be your personal model.