Thread: New star MP

Question New star MP

Anyone worth seeing at New Star.? Haven't been there in Ages.Does anyone know if lisa (thai)still there?thx.

Would like to know as well. It's a long drive for me and not always able to see the line-up (Every girl was occupied my first time there.)

How about Filipina Lily.Does anyone know if she is still around?Last time I saw her she had several restrictions,and I was curious to know if she is still doing the all-inclusive FS at New Star.Thx.

Quote Originally Posted by Avioneto123 View Post
    How about Filipina Lily.Does anyone know if she is still around?Last time I saw her she had several restrictions,and I was curious to know if she is still doing the all-inclusive FS at New Star.Thx.
    I second that. Having said that she rode me good last time seeing her a couple years ago.
    Fuck, it would be nice to find another tight little body Filipina like her. Younger and less restrictive too.
    No recent info on her mileage though. Seems to only be myself and Avioneto commenting about her.
    Again great facility with those super comfy massage tables and large private rooms!

Have you seen Stacie ? She doesn't advertise as much but sometimes you see her on LL
    5' 110lb bubble but spinner Filipina

Quote Originally Posted by Kimura View Post
    Have you seen Stacie ? She doesn't advertise as much but sometimes you see her on LL
    I've searched her a few times but can never see her ads.
    I don't know, being only 5' but weighing 110 lbs doesn't really count as a "spinner" in my opinion. A girl with a "booty" isn't really a spinner in my eyes. New Star Lily to me is a true "spinner"
    Not really a "bubble butt" kinda guy! Lol
    Having said that Stacie sounds lovely!

Have seeing her several times already.One of the best bodies that I have seeing on a SP.She looks so good when she gets on her high heels and walks around naked. Yummy.,plus she is a sweetheart ,can ride you well,and in MISH she can open up those legs real wide.IMO,Her body is better than Lily's.She is one of my ATF.
    She doesn't post all the time as she has regulars that keep her busy,plus she has other activities in her life.

Have seeing her several times already.One of the best bodies that I have seeing on a SP.She looks so good when she gets on her high heels and walks around naked. Yummy.,plus she is a sweetheart ,can ride you well,and in MISH she can open up those legs real wide.IMO,Her body is better than Lily's.She is one of my ATF.
    She doesn't post all the time as she has regulars that keep her busy,plus she has other activities in her life.
    I've seen Stacie over 10 times as well,she's sexy, really nice girl and a rocking body,
    She has a damp bubble butt, think size 1 with a ass

I've seen Stacie over 10 times as well,she's sexy, really nice girl and a rocking body,
    She has a damp bubble butt, think size 1 with a ass
    Ha,ha,ha,Kimura,so much talk about her,that I end up seeing her again a few days ago.Wow,this girl had me in tears of pleasure while riding me hard.I had to pull out a few times,and asked her to slow down,otherwise she would have made me come in less than 5 minutes. Next outing she told me that we were going to do a position where her g-spot is going to get a lot of TLC from Jr. She is so mischievous and a sweetheart at the same time. Got to love a girl like that.

Lol, I saw her as well this week��
    Sweetey , nice person all around,
    And that ,ass???

Lol, I saw her as well this week��
    Sweetey , nice person all around,
    And that ,ass???
    Could you guys share her contact info or tell me where she advertises?

I'm also more into getting just a r and t a few times before moving onto fs as well!

She advertises on Leo List part time, punch in Filipino or filipina once And a while

I saw her in new star 4 months ago and it was like Lily from days of old. Full GFE etc etc. Fast forward to 2 months ago on kingsway and no dfk no daty. She said she has changed her services. Maybe she has a b/f right now so more restrictive. who knows She was still great just more limited.

Quote Originally Posted by radon View Post
    I saw her in new star 4 months ago and it was like Lily from days of old. Full GFE etc etc. Fast forward to 2 months ago on kingsway and no dfk no daty. She said she has changed her services. Maybe she has a b/f right now so more restrictive. who knows She was still great just more limited.
    Thanks,radon for the update.She can be good even with her restrictions.