Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Any POSITIVE experiences at AMPs? Or mostly negative?

  1. #1

    Any POSITIVE experiences at AMPs? Or mostly negative?

    It seems like AMPs, and their Aunties take the most critical feedback on Perb.

    Do people think they are almost all bad?

    Respectfully,
    Tim Mcagee.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim McGee View Post
    It seems like AMPs, and their Aunties take the most critical feedback on Perb.

    Do people think they are almost all bad?

    Respectfully,
    Tim Mcagee.
    Great Pharaoh has been good to me in the past. Plus they don't charge you for checking out the lineup. If you don't like anything you see, you can leave. The Madame is super chill.

  3. #3
    GP on Kingsway, Atlantis in Richmond...I've had decent luck at both. They're great for a guy from The States, cuz if there's ever a snafu w/scheduling an SP you can always have a back-up. The main thing is to have the proper expectations and you'll have a fun time

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by james2233 View Post
    Great Pharaoh has been good to me in the past. Plus they don't charge you for checking out the lineup. If you don't like anything you see, you can leave. The Madame is super chill.
    AMP stands for Asian Massage Parlor, but Great Pharaoh has mainly Caucasians, so wouldn't that make it an MP? I sometimes visit Edmonton (might move there soon), and most of the FS massage places there have Caucasians (thankfully), so they would also be considered MP's. Tokyo Massage, up the the road from GP has a selection of both, so it would also be described as the same. It has gotten some bad press, but I was only interested in a young, hot Italian called Anna when I used to go there (2015). The service from her was as good as any agency I've been to, and the room had a couch - I'm not much into massage.
    "If sex is Mount Olympus, doggy style is drinking the nectar of the gods and communing with Them"

  5. #5
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    GVRD
    Posts
    1,103
    Quote Originally Posted by SDK View Post
    AMP stands for Asian Massage Parlor, but Great Pharaoh has mainly Caucasians, so wouldn't that make it an MP? I sometimes visit Edmonton (might move there soon), and most of the FS massage places there have Caucasians (thankfully), so they would also be considered MP's. Tokyo Massage, up the the road from GP has a selection of both, so it would also be described as the same. It has gotten some bad press, but I was only interested in a young, hot Italian called Anna when I used to go there (2015). The service from her was as good as any agency I've been to, and the room had a couch - I'm not much into massage.
    ^correct..

    Auntie free since 2015, no good experiences save some ego bolstering.

  6. #6
    curmudgeon
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    right here and now
    Posts
    2,861
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim McGee View Post
    It seems like AMPs, and their Aunties take the most critical feedback on Perb.

    Do people think they are almost all bad?

    Respectfully,
    Tim Mcagee.
    Isn't this why we all write reviews in the first place- to post our opinions on "good" and "bad" for the masses to read and sort out?
    C'mon Tim- there are a thousand threads on what you are asking for.......in the Massage Review section.

  7. #7
    Depends what your definition of bad is.

    It's really hit and miss. Depends on the girl you get and what mood she's in.

    Walked out regretting my decision wishing I hadn't spent the money and I've had times where I couldn't believe she gave me a bbbj without asking or discussing a price.

    That's kind of what draws me to the amp scene. Some pretty poor experiences and then you get this crazy good one and it makes you want to keep trying you luck.

  8. #8
    Thanks everybody.

    I have THREE visits to AMPs, one EACH in 2015, 2016 and 2017.

    The latter is my LAST!!

    I will have a LONG but true post, which will show why I'm done with AMPs.

    And why after nearly dating (Im being serious) a 45-50 year old Auntie with a BARITONE voice (I'm being serious), ANY decent woman gets INFLATED ratings from me for looks.

    It won't be meant to be a FUNNY post. It will be SERIOUS and HONEST and brutally honest.

    Respectfully,
    Tim McAfee.

  9. #9
    I posted my AMP story on The Lounge.

    I think that it IS relevant, when it comes to me helping people with intel.

    Respectfully,
    Tim McGee.

  10. #10
    Long Standing Member Oldfart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Burquitlam
    Posts
    3,021
    I have been to Gemini in New West multiple times, and I have never seen any but Asian women there, yet I would not necessarily label it as an AMP.

    Nevertheless, I have posted several positive reviews about the place, and some of my learned friends on this board have disagreed.

    One man's positive is another man's meh.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim McGee View Post
    I posted my AMP story on The Lounge.

    I think that it IS relevant, when it comes to me helping people with intel.

    Respectfully,
    Tim McGee.
    It's been moved to the Vancouver MASSAGE section.
    I DO thank the Mod for allowing it to stay up. I know that it was long, but it IS intended to help people, when they likely hear MY now-skewed evaluations of other womens' looks.

    Respectfully,
    Tim McGee.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •