Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are there any voyeurs out there?

Are there any voyeurs out there?

My girlfriend is a bit of an exhibitionist and has decided it would be hot to have someone watch us have sex. The successful candidate can masterbate but shouldn't expect to get into the action unless my girlfriend invites them in the heat of the moment.

We are looking to do this in Burnaby next Wednesday (August 9th) in the mid to late afternoon. We are both Caucasian and I am in my midforties and she is in her early twenties.

You should be male and between 35 and 55 years old. Please be serious if inquiring. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CanineCowboy View Post
    My girlfriend is a bit of an exhibitionist and has decided it would be hot to have someone watch us have sex. The successful candidate can masterbate but shouldn't expect to get into the action unless my girlfriend invites them in the heat of the moment.

We are looking to do this in Burnaby next Wednesday (August 9th) in the mid to late afternoon. We are both Caucasian and I am in my midforties and she is in her early twenties.

You should be male and between 35 and 55 years old. Please be serious if inquiring. Thanks
    I am assuming I'll get paid?

mid 40's guy, early 20's girl. wish i had the cache (and the money) to pull that off.

Quote Originally Posted by deathreborn View Post
    mid 40's guy, early 20's girl. wish i had the cache (and the money) to pull that off.
    Jesus. I missed that part.

Set up a webcam....we can all watch...
    When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead.
    It is the same way when you are stupid.

Haha, maybe next time, although there is something about a live audience.

We have received a lot of interest and will decide later today which guy will watch us. My girlfriend is swayed towards choosing from the guys who have sent pictures of themselves. Thanks

If you make it to Alberta with similar desires, let me know. Can't make it to Burnaby this time though.

Quote Originally Posted by swcalgary View Post
    If you make it to Alberta with similar desires, let me know. Can't make it to Burnaby this time though.
    just little curious as to whether anyone would send pictures.
    anonymity for me is why this site works.

People have sent pictures.

I too would be interested, but I will not send pictures at this point. Could meet for a coffee before.
    Number 2 on my bucket list with no check mark yet.

Hmm, I did sent a PM, but my sent box shows nothing.
    Not even my old sent pms

People have sent pictures.
    Beware of the B&S

PM: I am Interested and this is my pic.

Shows up at your door with a bottle of lube and box of tissue ...

All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted. Pleeze do nut reuse witout ritten persimmons

I meet the criteria, to bad about the distance..
    Quote Originally Posted by swcalgary View Post
    Wow this must be going to be hot as fuk if it made swcalgary break his/her posting cherry after 6 and a half years!
    Last edited by hankmoody; 08-03-2017 at 07:48 PM.
    Ironically the internet was designed to save us time.
    I know right...

If cats had Instagram do you think it would be full of pictures of us?
    Think about that for a minute..

Just wanted to say thanks for all those that expressed interest - we were a little overwhelmed. We have contacted the person we selected to watch us and he has accepted, but if anything changes or we want to do it again, we will be in touch. Thanks again.

Just wanted to say thanks for all those that expressed interest - we were a little overwhelmed. We have contacted the person we selected to watch us and he has accepted, but if anything changes or we want to do it again, we will be in touch. Thanks again.
    And thank YOU. Perhaps you could let us know how that worked out, and what it was like?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast