Thread: New to the hobby...

New to the hobby...

Hi all.
    New member here.
    I have been wanting to try out the hobby for some time now, but life has a funny way of keeping you on your toes (work, travel, etc).
    Right now I am about to depart out of the country to attend a funeral of a close family member, and I was thinking when I get back that I might just need some sort of distraction.
    As I am a noob, and never done anything like this before, do you have any advice?
    Is there someone you would recommended SP that is good with first timers?
    I consider myself fairly progressive.
    Age and ethnicity is not a concern of mine (well, must be of legal age :-))

Welcome to Perb!!! I'm sure the guys will help you out.

Gia
    xoxoxo

Research is the most important factor in your success.

Read as much of the board as you can. Find reviews of ladies that sound like the ladies you like.

When you contact a lady be patient and answer any questions she has. You do not have to give her too much, some may ask for a reference.

As a newbie, stick with ladies who have multiple positive reviews from different posters. Do NOT try out anyone who has no reviews here. There are many risks!! Always always play safe.
    Two hands helping do more good than a thousand hands clasped in prayer

Quote Originally Posted by westwoody View Post
    Research is the most important factor in your success.

Read as much of the board as you can. Find reviews of ladies that sound like the ladies you like.

When you contact a lady be patient and answer any questions she has. You do not have to give her too much, some may ask for a reference.

As a newbie, stick with ladies who have multiple positive reviews from different posters. Do NOT try out anyone who has no reviews here. There are many risks!! Always always play safe.
    Your so sweet...such great advice!!

I'm new as well. I've read many boards, but I'm still very nervous about following through. I live in the U.S. and I'm worried about being setup in some sort of sting operation. I have no intention of meeting with a SP in the U.S. because of it, but how likely is it for this to happen in B.C. In a incall situation?

Gentleman Horndog
    Quote Originally Posted by Broukrewe1 View Post
    I'm new as well. I've read many boards, but I'm still very nervous about following through. I live in the U.S. and I'm worried about being setup in some sort of sting operation. I have no intention of meeting with a SP in the U.S. because of it, but how likely is it for this to happen in B.C. In a incall situation?
    That kind of sting is rare or non-existent in Canada, even in the Bill C-36 age.

However, if you're concerned about it happening in BC, you should post this in the Vancouver Forum. This is the Winnipeg Forum.

my understanding of the law as it relates to Canada is that until you have requested a sexual service in exchange for cash and have provided said cash you have not committed a crime. If you are worried about a sting you can protect yourself by not asking about supplied services, simply asking what the cost to spend time with the SP is (it is legal to pay someone to hang out with you).

Quote Originally Posted by leprelsd View Post
    my understanding of the law as it relates to Canada is that until you have requested a sexual service in exchange for cash and have provided said cash you have not committed a crime. If you are worried about a sting you can protect yourself by not asking about supplied services, simply asking what the cost to spend time with the SP is (it is legal to pay someone to hang out with you).
    I agree...we could stare into each others eyes for an hour. But for an hour of my time it is such and such...