Thread: Getting better at sex

Getting better at sex

Has anyone used this service to get better? Any guidance?

Well, I'll say this - it was not really my objective, but after seeing such a wide variety of ladies, each with their unique characteristics, my DATY skills have definitely improved. My advice is: Learn to eat, eat to learn.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rlock View Post
    Well, I'll say this - it was not really my objective, but after seeing such a wide variety of ladies, each with their unique characteristics, my DATY skills have definitely improved. My advice is: Learn to eat, eat to learn.
    Amen to that rlock

I am so homophobic, I eat bananas sidewise.

Bill Maher talking about Mike Pence.

https://youtu.be/Jx4ioveM7Jc

A dude
    I feel like my making out and DATY skills have vastly improved - but I also know certain ladies prefer one style and others prefer another.. so my favourite style or methods may not be everyone's tea (at least now I am cognizant of it and can adjust on the fly).

I got into this hobby not to get better though, I thought I was doing well already.. lol. But practice does make perfect, as they say

Yes you can get better at a lot more than sex if you are trying.

This "hobby" helped me realize the difference between sex, good sex and amazing sex that leaves you daydreaming about the encounter for weeks afterward. There is an acting exercise where you are supposed to let yourself fall backwards into the arms of the person behind you and hope they catch you. It is supposed to build trust and help you let go. I find that amazing sex is like that where both parties trust each other and let go. Usually you get someone to that stage before you head to the bedroom. So my advice would be to practice having good conversation before the main act and create a connection.

Oh and the tongue is mightier than the sword.
    Last edited by ParadiseChaser; 08-01-2017 at 12:14 AM.