Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I feel SO much more confident with women, WITHOUT glasses!!

I feel SO much more confident with women, WITHOUT glasses!!

Can you believe, that there was a time when I would NOT date or marry a girl who wore glasses?

There was a time, where she could have been the woman of my dreams, I found her cute, we were compatible, but if she wore glasses, (especially if she wanted to wear her glasses at our WEDDING), I would say politely but firmly: "The wedding is OFF! No contact lenses, no marriage!"

When I am wearing my glasses, and not clean shaven, I feel like, well, "you know who."

When I wear my CONTACTS, and am clean shaven, I feel SO much more handsome! In fact, there are times when I see myself in the mirror, WITHOUT glasses, and I tell myself, "Wow, I'm actually a decent-looking guy!"

"Why don't you get LASIK," people cry.

I'm TOO scared! I know that things have gotten better over the years. But, I NEVER wanted to risk it, as we "only have ONE set of eyes." For SAFETY, I'll wear glasses and contacts.

I can't believe, I've gone to HOBBY dates with my GLASSES on before, and got great service! (A lot with K-Girls)

Bonus stories: There was this Fox named Saddie Fox. She wore her GLASSES during our entire date, even during CBJ!! Can you believe that?

And, there was another girl a while back, who I got bbbj, bls, dfk and all that from her, AND she was super cute, yet she wore her GLASSES the entire time!!

Say it: Four.....Eyes!!

Respectfully,
    Tim McGee.
    Last edited by Tim McGee; 07-30-2017 at 08:55 PM. Reason: Added "the wedding is off"

Wow man , you have a lot of issues! You shouldn't be so hard on yourself or others. I've known some people that looks were actually ENHANCED by glasses! Just need to take the time to find the right frames. And not everyone can wear contacts. I have tried a few times but they just feel like I have shards of glass in my eyes.

Take it as a compliment when an sp keeps her glasses on; at least you know she isn't turned off by what she sees LOL

You got some serious issues Tim.

Quote Originally Posted by ParadiseChaser View Post
    You got some serious issues Tim.
    Paradise! Haha, I JUST couldn't resist posting this, because you mentioned YOUR glasses on my Scarlet of Luxus post!

This is just the Jokester side of me showing. Just like my jokester side that's obsessed with....

HEATLEY!!

On the serious side, I DO feel more handsome with my contact lenses in.

Respectfully,
    Tim McGee.

Quote Originally Posted by poonerboi View Post
    Wow man , you have a lot of issues! You shouldn't be so hard on yourself or others. I've known some people that looks were actually ENHANCED by glasses! Just need to take the time to find the right frames. And not everyone can wear contacts. I have tried a few times but they just feel like I have shards of glass in my eyes.

Take it as a compliment when an sp keeps her glasses on; at least you know she isn't turned off by what she sees LOL
    Haha!!! I fell over laughing!! Thanks!! That was a good one!

Maybe THAT'S why some SPs take their glasses OFF when they date me! They WANT me to look like a blur, haha!!

But on a serious note, I hope she SANITIZES her glasses, after they get particles from MY junk on them! YUK!!!

Respectfully,
    Tim McGee.

Some pople suggest that I should just pick a better FRAME of glasses.

Take me with a grain of salt: I contended that in high school, the reason why I didn't get dates with girls, is "because I had a crew cut" (it looked AWFUL on me, trust me), and I had ZITS!" (I didn't know about Proactiv back then.

Ive been called "superficial" before....

Respectfully,
    Tim Mcagee.

Let me hijack my own thread, into a POSITIVE direction.

Who are some of the PRETTIEST SPs, who you've seen wearing glasses?

My vote is for Lola Fox!

(I expect to hear some Cinnamon Fox and Poppy Fox votes).

Respectfully,
    Tim Mcafee.

Quote Originally Posted by Tim McGee View Post
    Paradise! Haha, I JUST couldn't resist posting this, because you mentioned YOUR glasses on my Scarlet of Luxus post!

This is just the Jokester side of me showing. Just like my jokester side that's obsessed with....

HEATLEY!!

On the serious side, I DO feel more handsome with my contact lenses in.

Respectfully,
    Tim McGee.

Hey I get nothing but compliments on my glasses.

Can you believe, that there was a time when I would NOT date or marry a girl who wore glasses?

There was a time, where she could have been the woman of my dreams, I found her cute, we were compatible, but if she wore glasses, (especially if she wanted to wear her glasses at our WEDDING), I would say politely but firmly: "The wedding is OFF! No contact lenses, no marriage!"
    This explains a lot. Seriously you should consider therapy.

HEATLEY!!
    At the risk of you going off on another tangent......
    What if the girl on Heatley avenue , you know ....that wore a hat......also wore glasses?
    Would you find her less attractive?
    Do you think you may not have obsessed about her all these years?

I apologize to everybody in advance for the possible shitstorm I've most likely started with that comment.

I remember a TV commercial for Pip Printing.

There was a clearly intended to be NERDY guy, who wore GLASSES and had a CREW CUT, who told the customer (who was desperately seeking COLOR copies:

"Yeah! Yeah! We can do copies in TWO colors: Black, and White! Neeeeeeeeeerrrrrrr!!!!"

Imagine THIS dream world: The sign read:

Copies:
    Black: 1 cent
    White: 1 cent
    Black and White: 2 cents
    White and Black: 2 cents

I wondered if the One cent black was a black piece of paper? Was the White One cent copy just a blank white piece of papier?

Respectfully,
    Tim McGee.

A dude
    I strangely find women who wear glasses, a bit hotter.. It's like she's showing me her vulnerable side and she's relaxed with me.
    That and I can't stand contacts (just people adjusting them or heaven forbid.. putting them on), which is weird. I can stand blood and other normally "gross stuff".

But yeah Tim, you're cool and all, but do consider seeing a therapist.. none of us here are qualified to help you. LOL. I know verbalizing it helps sometimes but, it helps to manage your symptoms but doesn't fix the source, if you know what I'm saying.

Quote Originally Posted by ParadiseChaser View Post
    Hey I get nothing but compliments on my glasses.
    My glasses can't be TOO bad!

My last pair was RAY BAN brand frames.

My current pair is a Nike brand frame!

These are BIG names!

Yet, the NIKE frame just doesn't look right on me! Go figure.

Respectfully,
    Tim McGee.

Quote Originally Posted by sybian View Post
    At the risk of you going off on another tangent......
    What if the girl on Heatley avenue , you know ....that wore a hat......also wore glasses?
    Would you find her less attractive?
    Do you think you may not have obsessed about her all these years?

I apologize to everybody in advance for the possible shitstorm I've most likely started with that comment.
    Well, my HEATLEY Cowgirl became "the apple of my eye" in 2012, and fortunately, I was probably two, MAYBE three years removed from my anti-glasses mode!

Question is, would my HEATLEY Cowgirl have dated ME, if I had MY glasses on?

Respectfully,
    Tim Macgee.

Well, my HEATLEY Cowgirl became "the apple of my eye" in 2012, and fortunately, I was probably two, MAYBE three years removed from my anti-glasses mode!

Question is, would my HEATLEY Cowgirl have dated ME, if I had MY glasses on?

Respectfully,
    Tim Macgee.
    The answer is yes... as long as you had money.
    I'm not a pirate...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast