Thread: Menu for SPs at CC, BOA, SU?

Menu for SPs at CC, BOA, SU?

Hey guys,

First time poster, been lurking for a little. I'm in Vic for business a few times a year, SVIP has menus, but how do I find out menus of SPs at CC, BOA, and SU?

Also, as I decide on where to stay, is there any chance folks can share where the places are? I know where SU and CC is (thanks to google for CC), but what about BOA and SVIP?

Any help is appreciated, and if I asked too many questions I apologize for the newbie mistake.

Thanks!

If you click on the orchid at the bottom of a girl's profile at BOA, you get an extensive menu listing - top notch site. At SU and CCE you can ask the phone lady general questions about what a girl offers. VIP is near City Hall and BOA is near The Bay Centre. Welcome to the board.
    "If sex is Mount Olympus, doggy style is drinking the nectar of the gods and communing with Them"

SU is rare to get bbbj at.

Therefore, I'm not going to bother.

Other bbbj options at SVIP and BOA.

BBBJ all the way, Baby!!

Respectfully,
    Tim McGee.

Blog Entries
    Our companions' menus are listed on our website, by clicking the VIP link on their individual profile pages. Call (250-386-4386) or email ([email protected]) us for the password.

www.classchoice.ca

Quote Originally Posted by Class Choice View Post
    Our companions' menus are listed on our website, by clicking the VIP link on their individual profile pages. Call (250-386-4386) or email ([email protected]) us for the password.

www.classchoice.ca
    Who are some of your girls, who might LIKE takimg an aggressor role, and (people on the VANCOUVER section know how Im a nerd dork geek fool clod spaz itch, who loves to be spanked by women) give me a hard slap on the butt?

Respectfully,
    Tim McGee.

Also, I have a fantasy about dating a short-haired young girl. Any short-haired women?

Quote Originally Posted by Tim McGee View Post
    Who are some of your girls, who might LIKE takimg an aggressor role, and (people on the VANCOUVER section know how Im a nerd dork geek fool clod spaz itch, who loves to be spanked by women) give me a hard slap on the butt?

Respectfully,
    Tim McGee.

Also, I have a fantasy about dating a short-haired young girl. Any short-haired women?
    Storm has short blond hair, I have not seen her but she has photos up