Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19

Thread: ari 6847

  1. #1

    ari 6847

    Has anyone seen her? her pics check out and she looks pretty good. But no reviews or intel. Just wondering if anyone has seen her before. Thanks

  2. #2
    She looks hot on her snapchat vids/pics. I was planning on seeing her in the next couple weeks. It's all safe play so might see someone else though

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    North Shore
    Posts
    2,007
    Rithickulous looking ass on her. I may toftt either with her or Russian Tatiana...another with a glorious looking booty.
    'Cause silicone parts are made for toys!

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Elmore View Post
    Rithickulous looking ass on her. I may toftt either with her or Russian Tatiana...another with a glorious looking booty.

    I saw Tatiana and would recommend. She does have a round booty, but just be warned she's pretty thick all the way down. Like thick thighs and calfs. She could probably till a field. But I had a good time with her.

  5. #5
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    GVRD
    Posts
    1,170
    Quote Originally Posted by poopquiz View Post
    I saw Tatiana and would recommend. She does have a round booty, but just be warned she's pretty thick all the way down. Like thick thighs and calfs. She could probably till a field. But I had a good time with her.
    Lot thx I'm a long slim leg lover. Maybe Ill get to Ari

  6. #6
    I've only seen 1 snapchat pic but I think it actually maybe her...with the filter turned up cause she didn't look as dark/tanned in person. If you're looking for a nice ass with slim legs then she maybe the one...her body is definitely more on the skinny side.

  7. #7
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    North Shore
    Posts
    2,007
    Problem with Ari is ads at 2am are generally a red flag for most.
    'Cause silicone parts are made for toys!

  8. #8
    Yeah very true, dunno why she always posts ads super late. Sometimes you see them late evening around 8-9. But most of the time around 12:30 - 1 am.

    Still no one has TOFTT? or are they keeping her a secret? lol I might TOFTT if our schedules ever line up.

  9. #9
    Pls do bluejay! My more recent tofft visits have been duds d.va kinda jinxed me on that one since she was the last great tofft I did lmao

  10. #10
    so went to go see Ari, and I walked. she looks different from her snapchat photos. Maybe it was because she was wearing no make up or something but she did not look good facially.

    Also her infall was a total mess, clothes and stuff just everywhere. I figured I would just walk as she did not seem like someone I would have a good time with. Maybe my expectations were too high and she just dissapointed me.

    Who knows maybe she provides amazing service. but I guess I will never know.

    SO this isn't a really a TOFTT but from what I saw she seems like a WOM.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by bluejay151515 View Post
    so went to go see Ari, and I walked. she looks different from her snapchat photos. Maybe it was because she was wearing no make up or something but she did not look good facially.

    Also her infall was a total mess, clothes and stuff just everywhere. I figured I would just walk as she did not seem like someone I would have a good time with. Maybe my expectations were too high and she just dissapointed me.

    Who knows maybe she provides amazing service. but I guess I will never know.

    SO this isn't a really a TOFTT but from what I saw she seems like a WOM.
    thats a toftt. You checked. You walked. You saved us cash. Thank you Bluejay

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by maniacalone View Post
    thats a toftt. You checked. You walked. You saved us cash. Thank you Bluejay
    Amen to that!

  13. #13
    changed number to 1502... guess she saw this post.

  14. #14
    I think she has a pretty face and a terrific bod. Amazing bubble bum with a thin waist.

    Personality was awesome. Had a good time talking to her.

    But as far as service goes: telling me to cum 10 seconds after we start on the fun part does NOT make me finish sooner. Its pretty much the worst thing you can say if you want me to blast and GTFO.

    And I may be exaggerating a bit but it felt like 10 seconds. I mean... I'm gonna finish soon enough lol. I'm no marathon runner.

  15. #15
    Dont know where the other thread went but she updated her name and number. Shes hot hut service was shit heres her new link.

    https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fem...o_doll-3196360

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •