Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 39

Thread: How much of your money has gone into this?

  1. #1

    Question How much of your money has gone into this?

    Looked through past topics and found some posts about how much money is spent in Vancouver on this hobby every day, or every year, or the total economy of it, but how much have you personally spent on this, over the years?

    I understand that this might be considered too private to share for some, of course. But have you ever thought about how much it would have been if you saved all that into a separate bank account instead? Or what percentage of your total wealth it's been? Or what percentage of your pay cheque goes into this on a regular basis?

    Should produce some interesting numbers.

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    British Columbia
    Posts
    1,964
    Blog Entries
    8
    I can account for every dollar, I just choose not to

  3. #3
    I will figure out my July numbers later, but I spent about $4000 on gifts (this month)...

  4. #4
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    678
    Quote Originally Posted by nwtl View Post
    Looked through past topics and found some posts about how much money is spent in Vancouver on this hobby every day, or every year, or the total economy of it, but how much have you personally spent on this, over the years?

    I understand that this might be considered too private to share for some, of course. But have you ever thought about how much it would have been if you saved all that into a separate bank account instead? Or what percentage of your total wealth it's been? Or what percentage of your pay cheque goes into this on a regular basis?

    Should produce some interesting numbers.
    Really!!!!! Please discuss this thread after I leave Vancouver....lol. Just kidding..no not really

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by nwtl View Post
    Looked through past topics and found some posts about how much money is spent in Vancouver on this hobby every day, or every year, or the total economy of it, but how much have you personally spent on this, over the years?

    I understand that this might be considered too private to share for some, of course. But have you ever thought about how much it would have been if you saved all that into a separate bank account instead? Or what percentage of your total wealth it's been? Or what percentage of your pay cheque goes into this on a regular basis?

    Should produce some interesting numbers.
    I used to put my paycheques in the bank, wound up with a fat account.
    Life is short tho, so I went and found a $ugar baby.
    Now my bank account is steady, but I'm having the best time of my life.

    About $1200/month
    Last edited by papillion; 07-29-2017 at 09:12 AM.
    Amor Vincit Omnia

  6. #6
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    somewhere, in an escort's arms i hope
    Posts
    246
    I started 30 years ago. On & off of course. My rough calculation is a bit over 100k over the years. Thanks for making me think of that.
    This year, it's about 1600-2400 a month.
    To each their own.

  7. #7
    I started July 10, 2014.
    Jul 2014 to July 2015 : 12,000 (yes I went crazy and saw about 35 ladies)
    Jul 2015 to July 2016 : 6,000
    Jul 2016 to July 2017 : about 6,000.
    So close to and almost exactly $24 k in three years.

    Now I see mostly and on an average two girls ( time about $250 on average = $500 a month.)

    Luckily it doesn't really make a big dent on my bank account. Also, I don't drink or gamble. I am not a big 'show-offer' so I don't spend too much on flashy cars and clothes. So pooning is causing no financial problems. Problrm is finding good, reliable sps around $250 and occasional 300 one.
    At my age, they all look good and luckily there is a nerve that connects my eyes to my one-eyed monster.


    (, v ,)
    .) . (
    ( 'v' )

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by wintersurfer View Post
    I will figure out my July numbers later, but I spent about $4000 on gifts (this month)...
    July 3-27 $11200.00 I average $7-$10k per month, mostly 1.5-3hr repeats...

  9. #9
    A fair amount. probably just a little more than ^^^^.
    I honestly dont really keep that close of an eye on the number.

  10. #10
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    678
    I think many of you will getting a lot of PMs this month from SPs............lol
    Better unload your mailbox!!!

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by wintersurfer View Post
    July 3-27 $11200.00 I average $7-$10k per month, mostly 1.5-3hr repeats...
    Geebus, $10k/mth average... I was at 10% of you

  12. #12
    7.5k since end November 2015. I wouldn't trade back my experiences for the money ever. I learned so muchabout myself sexually, and had more than just good times. I grew as a person and I wouldn't take it back ever.

  13. #13
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    678
    Quote Originally Posted by jamasianman View Post
    7.5k since end November 2015. I wouldn't trade back my experiences for the money ever. I learned so muchabout myself sexually, and had more than just good times. I grew as a person and I wouldn't take it back ever.
    I don't think there is a refund policy...lol

  14. #14
    Variety is the spice...
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Somewhere in La La Land
    Posts
    354
    My hobby runs me about $25K a year.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by wintersurfer View Post
    July 3-27 $11200.00 I average $7-$10k per month, mostly 1.5-3hr repeats...
    Same here pretty much. It's your fault mostly. Worst friend ever.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •