Thread: A female teacher having sex with a male student.

Post A female teacher having sex with a male student.

Another day and another news of a female teacher having sex with a male student comes forward. Either this is happening more and more or may be we have more access to the media these days.

Here is the link.

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/...id=mailsignout

I expect male members to react differently than female members of PERB.

I totally understand it is inappropriate, and totally condone it. But almost all men have had this fantasy. But having a fantasy is one thing, acting upon it is another. Anyway, everyone is free to form his/her opinion.

T8E

PS: I forgot to point out the punchline.
    The tryst only came to light when another student heard about it and threatened to tell the school unless Miss Wilson engaged in sexual activity with him.
    I screw I review

(, v ,)

`\i/`

Ummmmmmm.......

I wonder if my English Teacher Miss Teal still wears black lace panties?
    That probably explains to most of you ,why I got an "A" in English ....and why my spelling is so bad.

Quote Originally Posted by sybian View Post
    Ummmmmmm.......

I wonder if my English Teacher Miss Teal still wears black lace panties?
    That probably explains to most of you ,why I got an "A" in English ....and why my spelling is so bad.
    You concentrated on the oral rather than written part of the curriculum?

Does not make it right but in my School New westminster secondary back in the very early 70s,this was common place.....we all knew when something was going on, I know of 3 for sure..english teacher and male student, french teacher and male student and science teacher and female student......more went on but we didn't care......

Student teacher. I was 16 I think, she was maybe 20-21. The stuff of mine she graded she graded very well.

I remember hiw much of a stir outrage uproar it caused when Mary Kay Letorneau had her affair with Tufa F'iaa.

She titles her book, "If Loving You Is Wrong."

Of course on Boston Public, a young MALE teacher fooled around with a female student. Caught by her Dad in the act. Teacher reported the NEXT morning, met by the Vice Principal:

"Here's your Letter of Resignation."

Respectfully,
    Tim McGee.

Having a fantasy is one thing but acting out your fantasy with a minor is just wrong.

Of course I still fantasize about my gym teacher bending me from behind in his office. You could always do some role play (only if the SP feels comfortable with it)

seems the story was from the UK. no mention of any criminal proceedings. if that were the states she'd be serving 10 years and be branded a sex offender.

He who hungers for more.
    1: I doubt the child suffered much...

2: Next time I see my favorite SP, I'ma role play this...

Quote Originally Posted by giaebonyprincess View Post
    Of course I still fantasize about my gym teacher bending me from behind in his office. You could always do some role play
    Anyone else feeling the urge to invite Gia to elaborate on this?

PERB recently added a selfies forum. Now I'm thinking it needs an "SP fantasies" forum. Could be great for business: they just lay out the scenario and see if there are any takers.

Quote Originally Posted by yvr_hacker View Post
    - the pair allegedly engaged in unprotected sex on a plane. The unprotected sex = stupid. Laws for sex on a plane likely vary by airspace but I would imagine it's unwise to illegal.
    If it's an international flight, it could make jursdiction hella tricky. I have a feeling they won't recall the exact time of the event.