Thread: Taijah Fiore , Your Sultry & Sensual GFE back for the summer <3

Taijah Fiore , Your Sultry & Sensual GFE back for the summer <3

Guess who's back? Back for a good time, but not a long time ;)

Visually - My ebony background has blessed me with my smooth and soft caramel skin. My dangerous curves will mesmerize and intoxicate you. I stand 5'6 with measurements 32DD(enhanced)-24-34, 118lbs. I'm often told i'm even more alluring in person. It is with great success, I always aim to please.

I am quick witted, spontaneous, ambitious and fiery. Well educated & well travelled I radiate sophistication, class and a bona fide Lust For Life. A heavenly erotic escape from reality with unmatched intimacy - pleasing all your senses.

Naughty by nature, I am wicked as I am willing. Wild as I'm passionate, absorbing as I'm affectionate. Exuding the ultimate in sensuality and sexiness - matched with playful charm and irresistible sex appeal running through my veins.

My true passion is indulging in all forms of erotic pleasure seeking - you can say i'm a hedonist.

Thus, my duty ensuring our special time together will always be tantalizing and refreshing.

With an appetite like mine, can you keep up?

Booking:
    I provide elite service, therefore, chose to be selective with clients. The quickest and easiest way to book an appointment is to email me your full name, 2 SP references, and board handle(s). Pre booking mandatory.
    [email protected]
    778-300-5350

Until I seduce you....

We got this king size to ourselves,
    don't have to share with no one else,
    don't have to keep your secrets to yourself...

Prebooking August 5th-15th. 2hr minimum.
    [email protected]