Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Contacting an SP or S Baby that you have known in your personal life

Contacting an SP or S Baby that you have known in your personal life

I'm just curious, but has anyone ever contacted an SP or a Sugar Baby that they know in their personal life or social circle?

I know I've seen at least one SP ad from someone who was a friend of a friend who I had briefly met a couple of times. I've also seen a few Sugar Baby profiles, of people who I knew personally (FB friends, girls I've been on dates with, old co-worker) and wouldn't expect to have a profile like that.

Just wondering if anyone has ever contacted someone in this situation and if it worked out smoothly; or if it became too awkward because of the prior connection.

What's an S Baby?

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwkward!!!!

Could get all weird and craziness but then again I did and do see a my personal loan/RSP representative from one of my banks I deal with.

This is a hard one!!

Quote Originally Posted by giaebonyprincess View Post
    Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwkward!!!!

Could get all weird and craziness but then again I did and do see a my personal loan/RSP representative from one of my banks I deal with.

This is a hard one!!
    Haha nice. I could see that being exciting from his perspective. Getting to see someone he deals with on a professional level in a bedroom setting.

Quote Originally Posted by UhOh View Post
    What's an S Baby?
    Sugar Baby.

(Sugar Daddy).

Respectfully,
    Tim McGee.

Quote Originally Posted by giaebonyprincess View Post
    Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwkward!!!!

This is a hard one!!
    Did it cause any rise or fall in 'interest' and/or 'rate of return'?
    I screw I review

(, v ,)

`\i/`

Quote Originally Posted by LoadShooter View Post
    I'm just curious, but has anyone ever contacted an SP or a Sugar Baby that they know in their personal life or social circle?.....
    Been pretty lucky and NO to all. But, I have heard through the family grape vine, that a family member is a SP. So I've been careful on who I call.

I have seen a couple of girls on Seeking Arrangements who I knew from my personal life when they were young. One I didn't contact or communicate with but would have if I had been a paid member at the time and the other one I did communicate. We talked as she figured out who I was through a distorted picture of me. We communicated and just were supportive of each other on there and never met up but in both cases if the circumstances were right I would have seen them both.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LoadShooter View Post
    I'm just curious, but has anyone ever contacted an SP or a Sugar Baby that they know in their personal life or social circle?

I know I've seen at least one SP ad from someone who was a friend of a friend who I had briefly met a couple of times. I've also seen a few Sugar Baby profiles, of people who I knew personally (FB friends, girls I've been on dates with, old co-worker) and wouldn't expect to have a profile like that.

Just wondering if anyone has ever contacted someone in this situation and if it worked out smoothly; or if it became too awkward because of the prior connection.
    I suppose if you have no problem with everyone in your mutual social circle eventually finding out; go for it.

I'd say human nature is to talk and sometimes not caring if other parties are hurt by loose talk. I'd say most SP's lock up their personal details about clients very well like there is a code of honor in that regard. I've never entertained the SB world and have wondered if they also keep your info 100% to themselves. Messy terminations or breakups do happen and sometimes the fallout is devastating for all involved.

‘No-one is happier to put this birth certificate matter to rest than the Donald and that’s because he can finally get back to focusing on the issues that matter. Like, did we fake the moon landing? What really happened in Roswell? And where are Biggie and Tupac?’

Barack Obama

Quote Originally Posted by badbadboy View Post
    I suppose if you have no problem with everyone in your mutual social circle eventually finding out; go for it.
    I've never entertained the SB world and have wondered if they also keep your info 100% to themselves.
    I'd say they do not. Different world, different mentality. No professionalism / privacy in the SB realm. Perhaps because the established SP sees it as a profession, the SB does not, also, emotional boundaries are less clearly defined in the SB world.

Quote Originally Posted by nwtl View Post
    I'd say they do not. Different world, different mentality. No professionalism / privacy in the SB realm. Perhaps because the established SP sees it as a profession, the SB does not, also, emotional boundaries are less clearly defined in the SB world.
    Very true!!

In the beginning of my early days in this (26ish) it took me a while to understand the statement "it is what it is" I don't think SB would really understand that.

The reason I put this question out there is that I saw a couple of sugar baby ads where I knew the person but hadn't spoken to them for awhile. I was considering contacting them to talk business, but I was skeptical about how well it would go. I was hoping someone else had been in the same situation and it had worked out well. At this point, I doubt I'll follow through. I could put the awkwardness aside of knowing them...in fact it is probably what turns me on about the situation. However, I'm not sure they'd feel the same way.

If you tell us who it is and pay their way, I'm pretty sure somebody will report back.

Quote Originally Posted by stamina View Post
    If you tell us who it is and pay their way, I'm pretty sure somebody will report back.

Hey Stamina its time you unload, not on/in me but in your MP...hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Stormtrooper16 View Post
    The first SP I ever saw was a person I knew in high school. Didn't know it at the time of booking but once I walked threw the door we caught up then had the session
    that sounds pretty hot actually, I wouldn't mind being pleasantly surprised by a girl I used to know

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast