Thread: Haru, Orange and now Seven, thank you VIPOTG

Haru, Orange and now Seven, thank you VIPOTG

over the past while, i have had the chance to meet all three girls, Haru, Orange and now Seven, had different amazing experiences with all 3 , and cant say enough about my visit with Seven today, so grateful that i was able to get on the VIP list,

Seven, Seven and oh ... Seven

Yes thank you VIPOTG. Seven, Haru, Nox, and a memorable experience with Ruby back in February? I've seen others but those were the recent standouts. Eagerly awaiting the return of Seven and Haru. I missed Orange this time around, but hope to catch her on the next visit. I know Seven hasn't left yet but did I mention I'm eagerly awaiting her return. Seven ... Seven ... ummmmh ... Seven. Seven could return every month if it were up to me. Did I mention Seven?

You need to visit Haruko too the next time she comes to town. You're missing out.

And here are some of us who are just not able to book appointment with VIPOTG. Messages, phone calls, private messages on perb....still no response.

Quote Originally Posted by rocconeon View Post
    You need to visit Haruko too the next time she comes to town. You're missing out.
    Saw Haruko. She didn't do it for me. Such a sweet girl but I'm guessing a smoker. Couldn't smell it but could taste it. It could have been something else but to me it tasted like kissing a smoker. Threw me off for the moment I came in the door.