Thread: Sperm counts have declined by more than half for Western men, study finds

Sperm counts have declined by more than half for Western men, study finds

"Sperm counts for men in North America, Europe, Australia and New Zealand have declined by more than 50 per cent in the last four decades, a large research review has found."

http://www.cbc.ca/news/health/sperm-...alia-1.4220661

Is the white male population on the decline?

Oh, btw, just 'cuz the sperm counts have declined by nearly 60 per cent, don't go about having sex without condom. It only takes one spermatozoa to make your lady partner pregnant.
    I don't believe in god. I only believe in goddesses.

I've never impregnated a woman in my life.

I'm 97% certain about that.

I hear that Vitamin C is good for healthy sperm.

I WANT to father a biological child.

Of course, with a woman who CONSENTS to letting me "do the honors." Without her consent, "no go."

I kid you not, I used to stay out of hot tubs and saunas, because they are said to lower sperm count. I even avoided riding a bicycle, real or stationary, with fear of lowering my sperm count.

Respectfully,
    Tim McGee.

I posted this same story yesterday at the end of my original post on Margaret Atwood's A Handmaids Tale. The premise of the book/movie/series is that birth rates drop drastically across the world. Perhaps not so far fetched.

JD

One Guy: My sperm count is so high that I can impregnate hundreds of women with one drop of my semen.
    Guy Two: My sperm count is so high that she has to chew before she swallows.

Q: What did the receptionist at a sperm bank said to the donor?
    A: ___________________ ?
    I screw I review

(, v ,)

`\i/`

Sperm count has dropped dramatically in conjunction with plastic containers used for food sales and storage.....BPA is known to raise estrogen levels ,and drop sperm count.
    As the popularity rose for plastic to be used in food storage, the sperm count in N Americans has fallen.
    There is a Indian Reserve in the Prairies that had their drinking wells contaminated by a local plastic plant, that went unchecked for about a decade......if a child was born it was almost always female.....two males were born out of dozens, they had deformed genitals, and were unable to produce any detectable sperm as adults.
    Plastic has never been approved for storing any food consumed by Humans by the W.H.O.
    There are scientists that have said it could be the extinction process for the human race in a hundred years.....

Quote Originally Posted by take8easy View Post
    One Guy: My sperm count is so high that I can impregnate hundreds of women with one drop of my semen.
    Guy Two: My sperm count is so high that she has to chew before she swallows.

A: ___________________ ?
    Sorry sweetheart, as she looks at the blonde right boob, that sperm is all dried up.
    When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead.
    It is the same way when you are stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Lo-ki View Post
    Sorry sweetheart, as she looks at the blonde right boob, that sperm is all dried up.
    A:Thanks for coming.
    I screw I review

(, v ,)

`\i/`

might be mother earths way or gods way of dealing with global warming and pollution.

people talked for ages about the canary in the mine, related to frogs or salamanders or sea slugs,

now guess what people were the canary in the coal mine.

Mine would be ZERO, ( snipped)