Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: big feet

big feet

which locations is a HE possible? any names/ages would be helpful too thanks

I had a few HE at the 3516 Kingsway. same girl also gave me a BJ couple of times.
    She got scared though,the manager or manager's daughter walked in on us once (which is apparently a No No at Bigfeet.)said keep it down-we were talking a bit loud. Which I thought was odd because the front waiting room was noisy as hell. The girl couldn't believe that the owner had opened the door to look. Very unprofessional. These were greedy owners her liked the business that was brought in but were jealous of her popularity.
    The masseuse was very popular(no surprise!) but the other workers were jealous because of all the business she was getting.
    She has since left. But a good indication if they are willing to do more is if they lean/rub against your body ,when it isn't really necessary.
    Good luck!

thanks how about the other locations?

Bump anyone know ?

I'm surprised. I always thought they were strictly legit, and they have a high proportion of female clients.

It's a franchise thing isn't it? I think allowing HE or more might threaten the franchise.
    Screaming Geriatric Dominoes Enter My Brain

In walked into the Richmond location on Friday. All seemed very legit - so I left!

The place is also very expensive for what you pay. No shower facilities. I got 45 min back massage and 45 min foot. 20 min massage with blanket over top, then 2t min massage with some oil. But it was done before she could really get started so it was too soft of a massage. The foot massage was legit, and on its own its 35 bucks. No happy end, the place is too small to get any of that. Kinda a waste of money but whatevs

Quote Originally Posted by Thehouse View Post
    I had a few HE at the 3516 Kingsway. same girl also gave me a BJ couple of times.
    She got scared though,the manager or manager's daughter walked in on us once (which is apparently a No No at Bigfeet.)said keep it down-we were talking a bit loud. Which I thought was odd because the front waiting room was noisy as hell. The girl couldn't believe that the owner had opened the door to look. Very unprofessional. These were greedy owners her liked the business that was brought in but were jealous of her popularity.
    The masseuse was very popular(no surprise!) but the other workers were jealous because of all the business she was getting.
    She has since left. But a good indication if they are willing to do more is if they lean/rub against your body ,when it isn't really necessary.
    Good luck!
    Hi there...just curious, what was the name of these girl??

Thank

how do you bring up the topic of a HE?

I'm trying to remember but nothing rings a bell,sorry.
    Did you have a similar experience there? She was definitely younger.

Quote Originally Posted by Isildur123 View Post
    how do you bring up the topic of a HE?
    take one of their hands and place it on your.....

Quote Originally Posted by summerbreeze View Post
    take one of their hands and place it on your.....
    LOL.....
    When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead.
    It is the same way when you are stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Claybar77 View Post
    Hi there...just curious, what was the name of these girl??

Thank
    Her name was Amanda. She loves money and will arrange to meet for more services outside of Bigfeet's premises.
    Excellent service.. Reasonable prices too,easily $100 for an hour if you supply the place.

Anyone tried the Langley location?
    If so, any luck?

Anyone know any extras providers at any lower mainland location? Pm me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast