Thread: Paragraphing Your Reviews

Lightbulb Paragraphing Your Reviews

Just a little suggestion to all the reviewers or anyone else posting something.

I know that most of us are not seasoned writers but still ..... .. please break your post into paragraphs so it is easier to read. Usually five, six sentences make a decent, easy to read paragraph.

Break down your posts into different sections e.g.
    1. Initial contact
    2. Start of the session
    3. Session itself
    4. End of the session.
    5. Your overall impression, ratings etc.
    6. Relevant details e.g. rates, location, restrictions etc.

Some OP's posts are 30-40 lines long and honestly, I have trouble reading the review. May be it is just my aging eyes.

Just thought I should throw this out there.

T8E

Now, try reading this ....

Just a little suggestion to all the reviewers or anyone else posting something.I know that most of us are not seasoned writers but still ..... .. please break your post into paragraphs so it is easier to read. Usually five, six sentences make a decent, easy to read paragraph. Break down your posts into different sections e.g. 1. Initial contact 2. Start of the session 3. Session itself 4. End of the session. 5. Your overall impression, ratings etc. 6. Relevant details e.g. rates, location, restrictions etc. Some OP's posts are 30-40 lines long and honestly, I have trouble reading the review. May be it is just my aging eyes.Just thought I should throw this out there.T8E

PS: I am waiting for my favorite primary school teacher Ms Erica Phoenix (would love to be taken to task by her) to come join the thread.
    Last edited by take8easy; 07-25-2017 at 11:52 AM.
    At my age, they all look good and luckily there is a nerve that connects my eyes to my one-eyed monster.

(, v ,)
    .) . (
    ( 'v' )

jeezochopunctuationsytaxsentencestructureandnowpar agraphingfallingbackonyourschoolmarmdayslollmaorof l

Quote Originally Posted by golferjohn View Post
    jeezochopunctuationsytaxsentencestructureandnowpar agraphingfallingbackonyourschoolmarmdayslollmaorof l
    Iamgladyougotmypointsmileyemoticon.
    At my age, they all look good and luckily there is a nerve that connects my eyes to my one-eyed monster.

(, v ,)
    .) . (
    ( 'v' )

Blog Entries
    Just be glad they review at all... lol

Satisfaction Provider
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by take8easy View Post
    Just a little suggestion to all the reviewers or anyone else posting something.

I know that most of us are not seasoned writers but still ..... .. please break your post into paragraphs so it is easier to read. Usually five, six sentences make a decent, easy to read paragraph.

Break down your posts into different sections e.g.
    1. Initial contact
    2. Start of the session
    3. Session itself
    4. End of the session.
    5. Your overall impression, ratings etc.
    6. Relevant details e.g. rates, location, restrictions etc.

Some OP's posts are 30-40 lines long and honestly, I have trouble reading the review. May be it is just my aging eyes.

Just thought I should throw this out there.

T8E

Now, try reading this ....

Just a little suggestion to all the reviewers or anyone else posting something.I know that most of us are not seasoned writers but still ..... .. please break your post into paragraphs so it is easier to read. Usually five, six sentences make a decent, easy to read paragraph. Break down your posts into different sections e.g. 1. Initial contact 2. Start of the session 3. Session itself 4. End of the session. 5. Your overall impression, ratings etc. 6. Relevant details e.g. rates, location, restrictions etc. Some OP's posts are 30-40 lines long and honestly, I have trouble reading the review. May be it is just my aging eyes.Just thought I should throw this out there.T8E

PS: I am waiting for my favorite primary school teacher Ms Erica Phoenix (would love to be taken to task by her) to come join the thread.
    Well well. I will take you to task indeed, but not for this post! You get an A for effort all-around!

Cunnilingus Connoisseur
    Quote Originally Posted by girth-brooks View Post
    Just be glad they review at all... lol
    I'd have to 2nd, G-B's Comment !

I fully appreciate, your suggestions Ocho .

But, I think We should stick with Baby-Steps for now ?

Any Feed-Back, or Reviews is better than Nothing, IMHO !

But, thanks for putting out some Inspiration, and constructive Criticism on what Reviewers might want to strive for ?

Cheers

With the large number of ESL contributors on this board, the atrocious spelling and grammar is a daily event that we all must live with. Paragraphing - LMAO!

Quote Originally Posted by Billiam View Post
    With the large number of ESL contributors on this board, the atrocious spelling and grammar is a daily event that we all must live with. Paragraphing - LMAO!
    I guess by that logic we should stop discussing anything in The Lounge area. I mean why discuss traffic because of new drivers. Why discuss politics because there are some ignorant voters.
    There have been threads started for things like, "What would you like to see in an SP's ad?" Why start such threads when some new girls are going to make their ads over flowing with information or not giving enough information. Why start any thread really?

I don't think making a humble suggestion is as LMAO as it might seem to you but each to their own, I guess.

T8E

(, v ,)
    .) . (
    ( 'v' )

My personal pet peeve is when people use way too many commas for no reason at all.