Thread: Asian sp duos?

Asian sp duos?

Was wondering if anyone has tried out asian duos and if they are any good?

Quote Originally Posted by druiddude432 View Post
    My pooning in Canada ended about 3 years ago, but from my experience then, its terrible. Usually its just one girl and the other girl is just kinda there. There's no girl on girl interaction, which to me is kinda the point of a duo.

Tried it at a couple of massage parlours, Korean micros don't really go for this.

Quote Originally Posted by druiddude432 View Post
    "Lol the girls at this shop go by different names. The most prominent of which are Suki and Jessica. Jessica used to work out of Seymour street downtown. Of the two Jessica is kinkier and has less restrictions. They both give a great bj. Done duos with both girls several times. If you want them to kiss they will lick tongues. Also Jessica is willing to lick Suki s kitty and let you watch lol. Seen them so many times haha... Jessica even cooked me lunch once.. Fried pork chops with eggs. Incall is close to Broadway and cambie skytrain. Pics in the ad are fake they are both aunties but both are spinners with very minor guts. Jessica can take u in any position. Suki couldn't handle me in doggy but moans nicely and looks good in mish so she got the job done. Jessica wanted me to pay 20 for Cim. Suki did it for free."

https://perb.cc/vbulletin/showthread...ht=angela+suki

sounds like jessica and suki are semi interactive, first time I have heard of an interactive asian duo

something worth following up on....