Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ♦ Peyton Alexander :: Well Reviewed + All Natural West Coast Paramour ♦

West Coast Paramour

♦ Peyton Alexander :: Well Reviewed + All Natural West Coast Paramour ♦

Though I was born in Ontario, I have spent the majority of my life growing up on beautiful Vancouver Island. I consider myself to be a quintessential West Coast woman -- effortlessly alluring with complex depth you feel compelled to explore. Let me show you everything I possess.

You will find me to be discreet, light-hearted, sensual and intuitive. I consider myself to be an avid scholar of life - as a recent graduate there is nothing I enjoy more than learning and expanding my horizons. I have a quick wit, a penchant for sarcasm, and a unhealthy love of puns. Though I have many interests and hobbies, those who have met me previously know that I am quite the dedicated hockey fan. I am open-minded and adventurous - I love to explore new and exciting opportunities.

I have been described as a classic beauty - eye-catching, natural and petite. I have dedicated the majority of my academic pursuits to human health and wellness. As an avid weight lifter you will find that my petite frame is both curvaceous and toned. I do have a few tattoos that are impeccably done and easily hidden. I remove them from my photos as to preserve both my and your privacy.

Age | 26
    Height | 5'4"
    Hair | Blonde, shoulder length
    Eyes | Grey
    Measurements | 34D - 25 - 35
    Dress Size | 2-4 or Small
    Shoe Size | 6 US or 36.5 EU
    Piercings | Ears
    Tattoos | Yes

I am not adherent to tradition, and therefore find it difficult to summarize our experience in terms of a list of acronyms. I promise that as an open-minded woman, I strive for our encounter to be the most satisfying for both you and me. If you are interested in a specific activity, please do not hesitate to contact me to politely inquire. Are you looking for an attentive and caring partner for an intimate evening in or perhaps a more feisty and playful confidante for a more energetic encounter? The limits are only defined by our imaginations.

As a true pansexual I delight in playing groups of 3, 4 or even more! I have an amazing circle of beautiful and intriguing female friends -- wouldn't it be an evening to remember to invite a few to join us? You can find them on my website + all the delicious information you need to make an indelible memory.

*Outcalls are only offered to high end downtown + YVR hotels or upscale private residences (for friends I have previously been acquainted with)

♦ Recent Accolades ♦

The sexiest Iron Chef challenge ever - a review of Peyton Alexander

Peyton - a jewel come back to Victoria
    Peyton Alexander, really your perfect paramour

♦ Let's Get Together ♦

I prefer to spend my time with respectful individuals who value discretion. In your initial communication, please include...

Name:
    Phone Number:
    Any special requests/questions:
    A reference from the last 6 months*:

*other screening options available, please inquire if needed

... and tell me a little about yourself and how you would like us to spend our time together. As a low volume provider, I do suggest pre-booking to arrange our rendezvous to avoid disappointment.

Though I do aim to respond as quickly as possible, please allow up to 24 hours for an email response. If you choose to connect via text message, please be advised that I will not return any messages over 2 hours old so as to respect your privacy. Please do not send booking requests via PM as I do not check them regularly.

Email (preferred) ♦ [email protected]
    Telephone ♦ 1.250.419.1537

No blocked or private numbers.

West Coast Paramour

I have a little bit of available playtime left on the 26th + 27th, drop me an email or text message to arrange a devious encounter.

Duos? Many of my lovely girlfriends are in Vancouver this week, why not make it a more-some? xo

West Coast Paramour
    As of August 9th I am super excited to announce that I will also be hosting rendezvous in an upscale location near Surrey Central. I'm so happy to finally get to meet some new friends + lovers that haven't had the chance to visit me downtown before.

Interested? Please just specify where you'd like to see me in your initial booking communication!

P xx

West Coast Paramour
    I have some rare + limited short notice availability tomorrow downtown in the afternoon + evening.

Get in touch ❤️

West Coast Paramour
    Taking prebookings for next Thursday + Friday downtown and possibly Surrey. Beat the heat, my upscale incall is equipped with AC so we can stay cool while we get each other hot.

Duos available with some of my favourite playmates. xox

[email protected]

West Coast Paramour

** New Email Update **

[email protected]

West Coast Paramour
    I have a small bit of availability Monday afternoon + Tuesday morning before I'm off to Toronto! Then I will be back at the end of the month. xo

West Coast Paramour
    I'm almost home from my Toronto adventures! I am taking prebookings for Saturday afternoon + evening as well as Sunday afternoon!

Just because I missed Vancouver so much I'm offering a slight special for those 2 days only!

$300/hr $440/1.5hrs $560/2hrs

Dinner + Dessert $750/4hrs (2hr private + 2 hr social)

Have you missed me? Come show me how much!

[email protected]
    1-250-419-1547

xoxo

West Coast Paramour
    Available this afternoon + evening for some summer time debauchery!

[email protected]

-----

It's only one short week until one of my best friends + duo partners permanently calls Vancouver home. Why don't we give her a proper west coast welcome?

www.MissMarilynTO.com

West Coast Paramour
    Summer is coming to a close, but that won't stop us from turning up the heat! I have some rare same day afternoon availability today and some time tomorrow during the day.

[email protected]
    250-419-1547

West Coast Paramour
    I will be back September 1-3 and then I'll be sticking around the Island for awhile to prepare for my big move! I'm so looking forward to connecting with new and old friends.

[email protected]
    1-250-419-1547

West Coast Paramour
    I will be hosting incalls in a beautiful + brand new condo located near Surrey Central on Sunday in the late morning + afternoon. Pre-booking is essential, I'm excited to see some delightful Surrey gents!

Duos available with the gorgeous Tia Luxx!

-----

[email protected]

West Coast Paramour
    ❤️❤️❤️❤️

New Vancouver donations:

1 hour $300
    1.5 hours $440
    2 hours $580

Available downtown (Gastown) the following days:

Tuesday Sept 12 -- 9-11am + 2-6pm
    Wednesday Sept 13 -- 9am - 4pm
    Saturday/Sunday Sept 16 + 17 -- 9am - 10pm

Also available in Surrey (Surrey Central):

Tuesday Sept 12 -- 7pm - late
    Wednesday Sept 13 -- 9am-4pm (with prebooking)

❤️❤️❤️❤️

[email protected]

West Coast Paramour

Don't you love Miss Marilyn's + my matching lingerie? Come see them in person!

❤️❤️❤️❤️

Your favourite culinary hedonists are dedicating a weekend to duos + debauchery!

Available Saturday + Sunday in either downtown or Surrey Central City!*

$500 1 hr | $750 1.5 hr | $1000 2 hrs

Dinner + Dessert $1500

(2 hours social + 2 hours private Vancouver only)

Why not let us show you our talents in the kitchen on top of our talents in the bedroom?

❤️❤️❤️❤️

[email protected]

West Coast Paramour
    Prebooking for Wednesday, September 20th in Surrey Central as well as September 25th (evening) through 27th (evening) both downtown + Surrey!

xoxoxo

[email protected]
    250-419-1547

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast