Thread: Fantastic duo- Cathy Rose & Kandra White

Fantastic duo- Cathy Rose & Kandra White

Haven't tried a duo for a while but the wait was worth it. The best I ever had. Very interactive and extensive menu. The girls are very beautiful, friendly and easy to talk to. Cathy has beautiful perky natural breasts and Kandra has super fit body. Double bbbj is the best ever. Two mouths sliding on each side of mr. hard is extreme pleasure. Double daty, double dato, one on top of the other. These girls know how to have fun. LAS is 9-10-10. I will definitely repeat.

Cool Please post a link

Quote Originally Posted by LeoV2 View Post
    Haven't tried a duo for a while but the wait was worth it. The best I ever had. Very interactive and extensive menu. The girls are very beautiful, friendly and easy to talk to. Cathy has beautiful perky natural breasts and Kandra has super fit body. Double bbbj is the best ever. Two mouths sliding on each side of mr. hard is extreme pleasure. Double daty, double dato, one on top of the other. These girls know how to have fun. LAS is 9-10-10. I will definitely repeat.
    Thanks for the good news. Would you please post a link or PM some contact info.
    Thanx
    TOG

Quote Originally Posted by The Other Guy View Post
    Thanks for the good news. Would you please post a link or PM some contact info.
    Thanx
    TOG
    Look up^^
    https://perb.cc/vbulletin/forumdispl...mp-Massage-Ads
    Ironically the internet was designed to save us time.
    I know right...

If cats had Instagram do you think it would be full of pictures of us?
    Think about that for a minute..

ATM
    Kandra is a gem. Best body in the business. Great service, and a sweet heart to boot.

Saw Kandra today and had an intense hh session. She's sexy as hell and her service was great. Would definitely repeat!

Omg you are all so sweet :-) thanks a lot for your reviews ❤️❤️

Kandra xox

Thanks leoV2 for this sweet reviews ! Hope to see you again xxx

Wow, i was lucky enough to see Kandra this afternoon and OMG, she is so amazing. Just totally awesome.

Omg thanks your sweet ��

Kandra xox