Thread: Hilarious graphic produced by Reebok

Hilarious graphic produced by Reebok

http://www.harpersbazaar.co.uk/cultu...d-trump-tweet/

They should start producing similar graphics on a regular basis for every stupid tweet that Trump makes.

Though in Trump's defense, I have made a similar comment to SPs I have seen in the past, and they did not seem to mind the complement

JD

Blog Entries
    Haha, that's great! Thanks for posting it.

I follow Richard Branson on LinkedIn. He has been very direct on his disdain for Trump and basically considers him a poser who is a faux Billionaire. Not many European leaders of business leaders have much respect for the man-child #45.

‘No-one is happier to put this birth certificate matter to rest than the Donald and that’s because he can finally get back to focusing on the issues that matter. Like, did we fake the moon landing? What really happened in Roswell? And where are Biggie and Tupac?’

Barack Obama

When he grabbed onto her hand, wtf is it with him having to physically control everyone he makes contact with?
    Two hands helping do more good than a thousand hands clasped in prayer

Quote Originally Posted by westwoody View Post
    When he grabbed onto her hand, wtf is it with him having to physically control everyone he makes contact with?
    If you can think of a better way to exchange long protein strings, I'd like to hear it.