Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Best bbbj

Best bbbj

Who gives the best bbbj in your experiences? For me Ariana Gold is second to none. Others that were also excellent in my books are : Sasha Stone, Vicky French, Jayde, Coralie... I'll post more when they come to mind

Best bbbj is Ariana Gold for me as well, oh how I miss her sexy lips and bubbly ass. Not far behind my list is Tiffany Birks and Coralie. I also have to mention Lacy Lovelle despite the fact that it's cbj and not bbbj.

Quote Originally Posted by parcero View Post
    Best bbbj is Ariana Gold for me as well, oh how I miss her sexy lips and bubbly ass. Not far behind my list is Tiffany Birks and Coralie. I also have to mention Lacy Lovelle despite the fact that it's cbj and not bbbj.
    Tiffany Birks is definitely on my list as well

The best bbbj I have had is Roksi when those Irish eyes look up at you while she is giving a bj oh my

Quote Originally Posted by Curling master View Post
    The best bbbj I have had is Roksi when those Irish eyes look up at you while she is giving a bj oh my
    I second that!

Paige, Leigh, Raven, definitely Roksi and Ariana Gold too

Surprised that the Russian dream Irena hasn't made anyone's list yet? She offers a pretty good bbbj. For me I'd have to say some of the very best has come from the Asian girls. Very rarely do they disappoint. The best I've had I think was Chloe. She came last summer and I'm not sure if she's been back. Absolutely a gorgeous girl that keeps those beautiful eyes on you the whole time, lots of spitting, loves using the mirrors to watch and loves asking how much you like it. I ended up having to go back for a repeat visit a couple days later because I couldn't stop thinking about it. Also Erin who's probably my atf Asian girl deserves a shout out as well. Very good and love the shower bj's. Nothing better!

Lost in Translation
    Much like looks, the "best" is pretty arbitrary.

MG

Valerie the Frenchy gives an amazing bbbj.

My vote goes to Korean Ji, now that was a talented woman. I would also pay respect to Crystalforyou and Helen.

Ah yes... Crystalforyou. Good call

Looks like she is not active anymore/currently, but Roxie Luxxe was faaaantastic in this regard...

HDS
    I like those who pay attention to the boys as well, and use their hands/fingers/nails to add to the excitement.

Touring Ladies - Victoria Jolie, Chrystal Elite, Lena Fires, Tiffany Birks, Tiffany Banks
    Local Ladies - Felina, Jersey, Riley

But always willing to try out more

Gentleman Horndog
    Are we talking just BBBJ or BBBJTCIM?

Gentleman Horndog
    Quote Originally Posted by hotwinnipeg View Post
    Looks like she is not active anymore/currently, but Roxie Luxxe was faaaantastic in this regard...
    I agree. She was great in that department.

As for active ladies, I can't believe I'm the first to mention Felina.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast