Thread: Honolulu SP Scene

Surprised Veteran

Question Honolulu SP Scene

Anybody have any experience or recommendations with it? Does it even exist?

I dont usually go to Oahu alone, but it worked out this way this time so I'm looking for some help here.

T.I.A.

It's been many years but I frequented AMPs there. Beautiful women (some, not all), barebones rooms, mostly good service. The names change very often so not worth sharing them now. Try worldsexguide or usasexguide? There used to be an active Honolulu section to get the latest info (haven't checked those sites in years however).

Good luck! It's different from any agency here:you show up, they take you to a room , you pay a house fee, and the women walk in one by one to allow you to choose (if it's not too busy) then you pay her tip. Sometimes dudes and ladies would be hanging out in the front room so be ready to walk by. And The soapy showers were pretty awesome every time I got one!

Surprised Veteran
    Appreciate the info. Looks like thise sites are down though. Just an FYI.

Will report back with updated soapy shower info!

Surprised Veteran
    Thanks for this.

Man eros has a small selection - 7 girls and 3 of them just visiting. Must be a really low key scene?

If your staying at a hotel on Waikiki, mention to the bell hop, they can help you out, tip him well...

Try theeroticreview.com and filter by location.
    20 - 25 hits within the last month although some are for visitors.
    At least the links in the individual reviews might aim you at some possibilities.
    I'm a bull in a vagina shop

Quote Originally Posted by ohithere View Post
    Anybody have any experience or recommendations with it? Does it even exist?

I dont usually go to Oahu alone, but it worked out this way this time so I'm looking for some help here.

T.I.A.
    Big American Bases there, so lots of SPs, AMPs and Bar Girls. LE is pretty active so I avoid the Bar Girls and the street scene.
    The Romans managed 1200 years, we won't manage 300. sdw