Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you like freckles on a pretty girl?

Do you like freckles on a pretty girl?

If a woman is cute, do you like it when she has those "six freckles on her nose?"

Some of my favorite freckled beauties are Bella (formerly of Langley Ladies), Lola Fox, Bunny Fox.

Respectfully,
    Tim McGee.

Blog Entries
    Most definitely yes

Sydney Taylor has the most gorgeous teal blue eyes, red / blonde hair, some freckles and a beaming smile.

Oh and we do have fun

‘No-one is happier to put this birth certificate matter to rest than the Donald and that’s because he can finally get back to focusing on the issues that matter. Like, did we fake the moon landing? What really happened in Roswell? And where are Biggie and Tupac?’

Barack Obama

I love cute girls with freckles, and more bonus points if she has a HUGE smile, and is of IRISH or French heritage!

I certainly don't like freckles on ugly girls.

Quote Originally Posted by manni View Post
    I certainly don't like freckles on ugly girls.
    That's very funny lol.

It does remind of ads showing gorgeous women wearing eye glasses. Your first instinct is to think, "Wow - those glasses make her look fantastic". But then you picture her without the glasses and you realize she would still be gorgeous. But I suppose that initial impression still helps to sell the glasses and/or people just stop thinking after the initial impression.

JD

Quote Originally Posted by JimDandy View Post
    That's very funny lol.

It does remind of ads showing gorgeous women wearing eye glasses. Your first instinct is to think, "Wow - those glasses make her look fantastic". But then you picture her without the glasses and you realize she would still be gorgeous. But I suppose that initial impression still helps to sell the glasses and/or people just stop thinking after the initial impression.

JD
    Incidentally, I had the pleasure of dating a pretty gril, who is half Cree half Irish, wears glasses, has freckles, and a super cute smile on her face!

Respectfully,
    Tim McGee.

curmudgeon
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim McGee View Post
    Incidentally, I had the pleasure of dating a pretty gril, who is half Cree half Irish, wears glasses, has freckles, and a super cute smile on her face!

Respectfully,
    Tim McGee.
    Reminds me of that old conversation starter at parties- " My God, you are SO gorgeous! Do you have any Irish(or Indian) in you? No? Do you want some?"
    BTW, I am of Cree and Irish heritage.
    And although I don't have freckles, I DO have a super cute smile!

I see I'm not the first person to think immediately of Sydney Taylor.

Lost in Translation
    Not a fan of make up....... so yes.

MG

Some Irish redheads and blondes, tell me that during the summer, they really get loaded up with freckles. A couple have said that some of their small freckles get light to dark brown in the summer!

Respectfully,
    Tim McGee.

I know guys who didn't want to date a certain girls, because she has freckles, even though she was pretty.

Respectfully,
    Tim McGee.

?????????
    Quote Originally Posted by badbadboy View Post
    Most definitely yes

Sydney Taylor has the most gorgeous teal blue eyes, red / blonde hair, some freckles and a beaming smile.

Oh and we do have fun
    Agree with everything BBB has said about Ms. Sydney Taylor especially the freckles; during our mutual shower even more freckles become noticeable.

Quote Originally Posted by rlock View Post
    I see I'm not the first person to think immediately of Sydney Taylor.
    Me too.

Of course!! I should start naming some of my favorite freckled contestants from The Bachelor!!

Sarah Vendel
    Shawntel Newton
    Kaitlyn Bristowe

Respectfully,
    Tim MacGahee.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormtrooper16 View Post
    The most beautiful woman I've seen with freckles has to be Savannah 8310 I didn't know I had a thing for freckles before seeing her.
    She was okay. Scarlett LL 8887 sexiest freckled babe around.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast