Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20

Thread: Why the 5 min?

  1. #1

    Why the 5 min?

    Every time I arrive at an Sp's location and let them know I'm here. Most times they hit me with the same Line "Give me 5 more min".
    Regardless of when I booked the appointment, it could be a day ago or 5 hrs ago or an 1 hr ago.
    I'm not upset over waiting 5 min I just want to know what happens in that time that couldn't have happened 5 min before I arrived.
    I remember a few years ago when I was just starting out. The only thing those 5 min did for me was make me contemplate whether or not I should turn back and go home.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by marsapan1 View Post
    Every time I arrive at an Sp's location and let them know I'm here. Most times they hit me with the same Line "Give me 5 more min".
    Regardless of when I booked the appointment, it could be a day ago or 5 hrs ago or an 1 hr ago.
    I'm not upset over waiting 5 min I just want to know what happens in that time that couldn't have happened 5 min before I arrived.
    I remember a few years ago when I was just starting out. The only thing those 5 min did for me was make me contemplate whether or not I should turn back and go home.
    Why the thread?

  3. #3
    Senior Member giaebonyprincess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    805

    Perhaps??

    Quote Originally Posted by marsapan1 View Post
    Every time I arrive at an Sp's location and let them know I'm here. Most times they hit me with the same Line "Give me 5 more min".
    Regardless of when I booked the appointment, it could be a day ago or 5 hrs ago or an 1 hr ago.
    I'm not upset over waiting 5 min I just want to know what happens in that time that couldn't have happened 5 min before I arrived.
    I remember a few years ago when I was just starting out. The only thing those 5 min did for me was make me contemplate whether or not I should turn back and go home.
    You didn't happen to mention when you arrived . Are you arriving too early? Its best to show up right on time or if you happen to be early like ten minutes, pay for your parking, walk slowly and at about 3 minute's to, call. Me personally there's lots I could do in 5 minutes before my date arrives, check emails, move up my ad on BP, masturbate, fold laundry etc. Lots of things, we're women!!



    (Trying different banners, to see which one I like best)

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by giaebonyprincess View Post
    Me personally there's lots I could do in 5 minutes before my date arrives, check emails, move up my ad on BP, masturbate, fold laundry etc. Lots of things, we're women!!
    Yes but 5 minutes mean different things to men and women.

    Edit: Joke!

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by giaebonyprincess View Post

    Should that be an @gmail.com?

  6. #6
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    winnipeg
    Posts
    790
    Quote Originally Posted by giaebonyprincess View Post
    You didn't happen to mention when you arrived . Are you arriving too early? Its best to show up right on time or if you happen to be early like ten minutes, pay for your parking, walk slowly and at about 3 minute's to, call. Me personally there's lots I could do in 5 minutes before my date arrives, check emails, move up my ad on BP, masturbate, fold laundry etc. Lots of things, we're women!!



    (Trying different banners, to see which one I like best)
    Wow, that's hot! You fold laundry. Looking at BP so many girls just leave clothes everywhere. Oh yeah, the masturbating is sexy too.

  7. #7
    Senior Member giaebonyprincess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    805
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue0012 View Post
    Should that be an @gmail.com?

    Yes, great eye!! I did not see that. Here's another one.


    ( I kinda find it too dark)

  8. #8
    Senior Member giaebonyprincess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    805
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnydepth View Post
    Wow, that's hot! You fold laundry. Looking at BP so many girls just leave clothes everywhere. Oh yeah, the masturbating is sexy too.
    Well.....I am a bit of a neat freak. Some may say OCD. Oh well everyone has there thing..right?! Do you think marspan1 will respond to my question??

    Have a great Saturday, another beautiful day!!

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by marsapan1 View Post
    Every time I arrive at an Sp's location and let them know I'm here. Most times they hit me with the same Line "Give me 5 more min".
    Which SP's are you seeing that are doing this to you? Is it the 20 somethings being run out of the airport hotels? Or the back page of backpage girls?

    Typically I don't get this with the well reviewed SP's. Although, it did happen to me with a well reviewed SP in Calgary a few years ago.

  10. #10
    I think it depends on when you are showing up for the reasoning.

    For me I will answer emails, bump ads, eat, shower etc in between appointments. And if someone shows up more than 5 minutes early I'm going to ask for a few minutes as I generally don't like sitting my tight bra and thong all day, so I'm usually in yoga pants or a robe in between and will get dressed and brush my hair and check my makeup before a gent comes by. If he's right on time, then yes I will be ready but so many guys try and show up 15-20 minutes early and sometimes I'm barely dressed and snacking and need to be presentable.

    Now if you are showing up on time, and booking ladies who may have a lot of back to back appointments then that could be different. Maybe she is tidying the room or making sure the last guy left.

    There's no 1 answer, it's going to be a different reason depending on the situation.

    Charlotte Edwards Your Upscale Courtesan Companion
    For Gents 30+ Vancouver July 16-18 Kelowna July 19-20
    Website: CharlotteEdwards.ca Twitter: @MsCharlotteX
    Email: [email protected]
    Contact me via website or email to book an appointment I do not book via perb PM.
    *Phone apps NOT accepted for booking unless you have 2 reputable references.*

  11. #11
    Senior Member giaebonyprincess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    805
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlotte Edwards View Post
    I think it depends on when you are showing up for the reasoning.

    For me I will answer emails, bump ads, eat, shower etc in between appointments. And if someone shows up more than 5 minutes early I'm going to ask for a few minutes as I generally don't like sitting my tight bra and thong all day, so I'm usually in yoga pants or a robe in between and will get dressed and brush my hair and check my makeup before a gent comes by. If he's right on time, then yes I will be ready but so many guys try and show up 15-20 minutes early and sometimes I'm barely dressed and snacking and need to be presentable.

    Now if you are showing up on time, and booking ladies who may have a lot of back to back appointments then that could be different. Maybe she is tidying the room or making sure the last guy left.

    There's no 1 answer, it's going to be a different reason depending on the situation.
    Couldn't agree more with you Charlotte, by the way that is a beautiful elegant pose.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by giaebonyprincess View Post
    by the way that is a beautiful elegant pose.
    Agreed!

    But unfortunately:

    Downtown Saskatoon June 22-26 Downtown Vancouver June 26-July 1 Toronto Based

    We've become a flyover province

  13. #13
    my (unfortunate) experience with the delay means someone, perhaps some POS pimp is trying to scope you out in the parking lot/hotel lobby.

  14. #14
    Only had it happen once (was more like 10 minutes) and thankfully it was in a decent area where there was somewhere to wait....I honestly don't mind it but I do prefer a heads up about 10-15 minutes before the session is supposed to start so I'm not loitering around an apartment/condo/hotel and can just keep my distance until the SP is ready.

  15. #15
    I had a friend who was in the business and would get a lot of no shows. she would get herself mostly ready but not do make up till the client got there cause make up is expensive and she didnt want to waste it if the person didnt show up

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •