Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Angela on leolist

Angela on leolist

Couldn't find the other feed on her but wow she was awesome. Very fun ,very clean and very professional. The other reviews about her are spot on. Definitely worth a date

Angela is awesome and she has her summer specials on right now.
    the pain of war
    shall not exceed
    the woe of aftermath

She gives one the the best bbj that I have had. And for extra she does some kinky shit and it is a lot of fun. Do not hesitate . Great Bang for a reasonable​ buck

Why are the rates so low.....is there something we don't know about ?

Quote Originally Posted by pussy lover View Post
    Why are the rates so low.....is there something we don't know about ?
    I'm a longtime lurker who has experienced Angela a number of times and all I can say is that she's worth double her regular rate. She never disappoints, and we have a lot of fun together. She has been my go-to for around 3 or 4 years now and it never gets boring. I'd take advantage of her special while you can!!!

There is no way to truly explain how amazing Angela is. She never faulters from making each and every experience with her "explosive". She is always prompt, willing to please, and makes sure that her attention is 100pct on you. No clock watching or phone texts to distract her. Her price has ZERO reflection on the quality of service she provides. You won't be disappointed, and I can pretty much guarantee that anyone from the forums that has seen her will back up that claim.

I would recommend Angela. LL 4916 25yrs 5'3'', 34C, 125lbs -summer sale 140hr
    All good reviews on perb.
    Saw her over a year ago & had a great encounter.
    She's sparkly-eyed & friendly & attractive.
    I think she keeps her price low because she loves sex!
    gotta see her again soon...
    https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fem...t_call-1570759
    Last edited by six1961xis; 06-07-2017 at 07:10 PM.

Hi guys, how old would you say Angela is? Is she fit Orr more of a BBw?

Quote Originally Posted by Seabeast View Post
    Hi guys, how old would you say Angela is? Is she fit Orr more of a BBw?
    She is 25...exactly. As for the other, I'd say she has an average body with some curves but keeps herself fit & healthy.

She's a former SU girl, like two other popular Victoria Indies, Mona Bardot and Lucy Luxe.

<Insert goofy tag here>
    Looks like the ad on LL disappeared.

Have to agree Angela is awesome. Its always fun. It's even more fun when she does her group sessions. She truly does love sex.

Heads up that another perbert said her incall in bad complex in rock bay, not good place eh? She's pretty though

Quote Originally Posted by ChappyM View Post
    Heads up that another perbert said her incall in bad complex in rock bay, not good place eh? She's pretty though
    when I saw her, she was in an average, discrete, clean & quiet multi-unit apartment on Gorge.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast