Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Beautiful Blonde Bombshell to entice you... check out my NEW PICS and SPECIALS

Beautiful Blonde Bombshell to entice you... check out my NEW PICS and SPECIALS

Beautiful Blonde Bombshell to make all your dreams come true....

Bubbly. Soft. Sweet. Happy. Sexy. Carefree. Warm. Refined. Affectionate. Busty, Blonde and Beautiful. I embody all the qualities you've been missing in your life, but can't seem to find all in one place. You come to me when you need to feel good, not just physically, but mentally, emotionally and spiritually as well. I'm the way to soothe your restless spirit.

There's something about a beautiful, affectionate woman that eases a man's mind in a way that nothing else can. But who has what it takes to keep that same mind utterly enchanted over a long period of time? Who has that... *something*... that makes her completely unforgettable and leaves you utterly insatiable? Who has what it takes to remind you how it feels to be a man? The sweetest girl you could ever hope to meet! Standing at a petite 5'3 in my flat feet with blonde hair and beautiful eyes, 110 lbs, perfectly enhanced and toned 32DD, 23, 32... With soft, supple tanned skin, a welcoming smile and a warm, inviting, responsive body, I'm *the epitome of your perfect playmate, flawless dream girl and quintessential blonde bombshell. Although I've been featured in magazines and my appearance leads many men to consider me unattainable, I am known for my warm and friendly personality, my ability to make people feel comfortable, and the way I can make a stressed out, over worked and under appreciated man feel like a king.

I am currently back in Vancouver for a limited time and offering some sexy Summer specials exclusively for all my friends at PERB. Email me and mention this ad to qualify

Website- CamiParker.ca
    Email- [email protected]
    Twitter- @CamiParkerxo
    Txt me - available upon request

I'm looking forward to meeting new friends and connecting with old ones while I'm back in town. I'm hoping that this special will afford everyone who has ever wanted to meet me but been unable the opportunity to do so. I'm polite, friendly, discrete and respectful, and expect the same from my suitors.

I'll be offering extra fun duo's with my sexy bestie Evelyn Snow until Wednesday ������

Hey guys,
    I have one space for a last minute request today, and one on Friday morning. I only accept weekend bookings with advance notice, so if you're looking get your request in now!
    Xox
    C

Hi Gents,
    I have a last minute availability this evening, and tomorrow day as well, for anyone looking to take advantage of my visiting specials ��

Hey Gents,
    I'm back in Vancouver for a couple weeks and offering some great summer specials for my friends here in Vancouver.
    Email me for more details and I'll look forward to getting to know you
    Xox
    C

I have availability today and tomorrow. Text me at 6043588180 (txt only)

Now accepting bookings in Vancouver for next week.

Now accepting bookings for this week!!!

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

I have some unexpected last minute availability on Thursday and Friday if anyone is interested

I have some unexpected availability this afternoon and Sunday, as well as accepting pre bookings for next week. Catch me while you can, and don't forget to ask about my end of summer promos!

Take my breath away... I have a surprise afternoon availability if you can be here by 4:30! if not, I have some availability tomorrow morning, over the weekend, and next week. There's about a week left to catch me before I'm off again....

first come, first served! 6043588180

Only 5 days left with your beautiful busty blonde bombshell. Catch me while you can, this upcoming Saturday - Wednesday before my adventures take me on the road again!

Hey Gents,
    Did you miss me....?
    I’m back in Vancouver for a Limited time, ready to tease and tantalize you, and bring all your wildest dreams to life....
    Email or txt me for arrangements. I can’t wait to reconnect with old friends and make new ones too. Don’t forget to let me know that you’re eligible for the PERB member special!!

[email protected]
    6043588180 (txt only)

I have some availability this week as well as rare weekend availability (Sunday). Catch me while you can, blink and I’ll be gone again!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast