Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So what's a typical 15min appointment like?

So what's a typical 15min appointment like?

After finding a 1/2hr appointment too abbreviated, I'm just curious what people's takes are on a 15min session. Is it all just down to business? (No time for love Dr. Jones!)

Married sex.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnydepth View Post
    Married sex.
    Well played sir.

Married sex.
    Yup, Undress, business, clean up, out the door in 15 or less

I would never entertain a 15 minute business clean up appointment. I find that so impersonal, heck I don't even have a hh rate.

Just my preference though!!

What a beautiful Friday here in Winnipeg

Gentleman Horndog
    Married sex.
    LOL! One of the best posts of 2017.

No no not I!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ava Adams View Post
    15 mins wth ??? is that for real , never heard of it , 30 is not even enough time for me to get a man relaxed and takee advantage

for me, it would me it would mean a massage without the Ass in massage lol

LMAO good one !!! no kidding why go out and pay for what you can get for free

Lol.......totally agree girl. Nice to see you hear on board Miss Hotness!!

Quote Originally Posted by Angela Arouses View Post
    Sure is such thing... I can make more in 15 min then I could at a min wage job all day!
    Maybe you didn't get the joke....I would rather enjoy the companionship with the date than in and out in fifteen minutes. Plus it doesn't look good when men are coming in and out of your location or motel or car or whatever.

Anyways, shouldn't you be in RED if advertising your rate/minutes?

Just a thought

Quote Originally Posted by giaebonyprincess View Post
    Maybe you didn't get the joke....I would rather enjoy the companionship with the date than in and out in fifteen minutes. Plus it doesn't look good when men are coming in and out of your location or motel or car or whatever.

Anyways, shouldn't you be in RED if advertising your rate/minutes?

Just a thought
    Couldn't agree more gia!
    What goes around, comes around. What goes up, must come down

Id think Some clients might prefer longer appointments for the same reasons​ mentioned. Some clients would prefer 15min appointment for schedule or other reason. Not everyone wants a hh+

Quote Originally Posted by nearandfar View Post
    After finding a 1/2hr appointment too abbreviated, I'm just curious what people's takes are on a 15min session. Is it all just down to business? (No time for love Dr. Jones!)
    like 2 speedboats passing in the night

Maybe some clients can only tolerate her for 15 minutes, or maybe she is to busy giving lectures to lawyers and info to the Vancouver PD to have time for her clients!

If you do proper research on a lady, and she proves to be credible, why would you book a 15 min stab and fly with her? You might think that your cock is your biggest sex organ, but it is not. It is your brain. If your objective is only to stab as many pigs in the barn as you can, then ya, book 15 min appointments. If you want to experience a total orgasm, then book with a quality lady who not only sucks and fucks, but can arouse your biggest sex organ. Your brain. The quality ladies I see, I usually book 2 hrs, and that doesn't seem to be enough.

I have never done a 15 minute session but plenty of guys and women are not into kissing or daty and aren't interested in the social aspect of the experience.

Considering some women are ready to move on after a 2 min BJ and studies seem to show most men don't last more than a few minutes during intercourse, I think the 15 min session includes a pre and post activity shower with a couple minutes to spare.

I don't get the 15 min session any more than guys booking overnight sessions but to each his own.

As a side note, some of the reviews I read suggest guys are so worked up after foreplay that they bust almost immediately during sex. Maybe less foreplay can help them develop better control.
    Last edited by Elmore; 06-03-2017 at 03:40 AM.
    'Cause silicone parts are made for toys!

She's banned.
    Finally.
    Again..

I made the mistake of a 15 min once. Mainly because she suggested it as i told her i couldn't find anything to prove who she was. So i thought wth, i was in town anyway, swing by, hopefully she can peak my interest and i'll upgrade to an hour.
    Nope.
    I need my mind stimulated first. Didn't work for me.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast