Thread: Freckles?

Freckles?

Hi everyone. Going to be visiting Victoria in a couple of weeks. I really dig spinner types with lots of freckles, preferably natural redheads or strawberry blondes. Any recommendations?
    Thanks!

You just described Sydney Taylor who frequently travels to Vancouver and were on the Island a couple times. A natural redhead with freckles, killer body and amazing skills under the sheet. Maybe you should look up her schedule for Vancouver and see if you can sneak to Van for a day or two.

Thanks CKvic, she seems great. Unfortunately she won't be in town when I'm there and I don't think I'll be able to make it over to Van for any period of time. Any other suggestions?

I heard my name come up You never know when I'd be in Victoria again!
    Thanks for the recommendation CKvic
    Sydney Taylor - email me @ [email protected]
    Would you like to be informed via email when I visit Vancouver next time instead? Sign up here!

If you don't mind a non-spinner, there's Katie at SU, a natural redhead with green eyes and I'm pretty sure she has freckles. She's 5'6 with natural size D's and very attractive and friendly. There are a number of "spinner types" at agencies in Victoria, but I don't know of any with the features you like. One that stands out for small size is Aubrey of BOA: 4'11, 95 pds. SU has Kristen who is slim and short with fair skin and a nice body. VIP has Ashlyn and Emma, both quite tiny. And CCE has Vera, a blonde, at 4'11. All these ladies have been reviewed (positively) except Aubrey of BOA.

You're welcome.

Thanks SDK! Sorry I didn't have a chance to post until today. Not from the area so not always on this board. Other than Katie, do any of the others you've mentioned have freckles?

Thanks again!

Kristen has very fair skin - not sure if she has freckles. She comes across as shy and reserved but accommodating when the action starts. I haven't seen the other ladies. You can always ask the agencies if any of their girls have that feature. Take care.

Thanks SDK. Much appreciated!

OP, I don't know your preferences but...

Hannah LL 6997 40yrs 5'1" 36C 28 36 200hr

ads:
    BP: ********magically delicious ***** pretty natural redhead ****
    LL: "perfectly proportioned physique deep blue eyes, natural redhead with notorious fair skin & freckles"

easy-going bright lady; Kissing CBJ & multi position YMMV
    would repeat & recommend.

https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fem...d_muse-2584766
    http://www.hannahvi.com/

Thanks six! She sounds interesting...