Thread: CBC Christine VCD

CBC Christine VCD

Hey gents,

Has anyone tried Christine from VancityDivas (VCD)? If so please review the experience.

Thanks

https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fem...ulging-2537438

Quote Originally Posted by SSJ View Post
    Hey gents,

Has anyone tried Christine from VancityDivas (VCD)? If so please review the experience.

Thanks

https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fem...ulging-2537438
    Interested also , but handler messaged back outcall only $320 and that shes a Filipino mix which usually means spanish and or native.

I had a great time and will repeat. During one of our conversation, she said she did not want to be reviewed nor mentioned​. I'm just paraphrasing her. Hopefully I haven't crossed the line with this post concerning her. If you PM me for additional information, I might not respond. I'm on the fence divulging more details, as I'm not sure it's appropriate, even if it's private.

A dude
    Shit. I am just glad you're active after that post you've made a while ago. Lol.

Wishing you well carnut..

Quote Originally Posted by carnut View Post
    I had a great time and will repeat. During one of our conversation, she said she did not want to be reviewed nor mentioned​. I'm just paraphrasing her. Hopefully I haven't crossed the line with this post concerning her. If you PM me for additional information, I might not respond. I'm on the fence divulging more details, as I'm not sure it's appropriate, even if it's private.

The Session must have went well enough for your to share even though you were told not to lol ! Now only how to figure out the outcall situation hmmm...