Thread: Best girl for MSOG?

Best girl for MSOG?

Gentleman, I'd appreciate your thoughts on what provider is truly game for MSOG... enjoys it and really willing to get that second shot out of you!

Thanks in advance!

Banned
    Tia Luxx has ensured this 61 guy with ED gets his second pop off each of the 4 times I have visited her
    Even when my dick was being a dick.i feel her motto is where she has the will...there is a way.....and I truly
    Believe she enjoys pleasing each client as much as possible

Tialuxx.com
    Last edited by Officeguy; 06-02-2017 at 12:53 AM.

Thanks Officeguy! I have seen her and she is a gem for sure!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Officeguy View Post
    Tia Luxx has ensured this 61 guy with ED gets his second pop off each of the 4 times I have visited her
    Even when my dick was being a dick.i feel her motto is where she has the will...there is a way.....and I truly
    Believe she enjoys pleasing each client as much as possible

Tialuxx.com
    +1

BD
    "People are always looking for an angle, looking to play on your weakness. They measure you by what they can take from you, by how they can use you to live." Rick Grimes, The Walking Dead - Season 5, Episode 12.

Blog Entries
    I've seen Natalia Wolfe numerous times (for two hours) and she is definitely game for MSOG and is a lot of fun

‘No-one is happier to put this birth certificate matter to rest than the Donald and that’s because he can finally get back to focusing on the issues that matter. Like, did we fake the moon landing? What really happened in Roswell? And where are Biggie and Tupac?’

Barack Obama

Great! I'm seeing her soon. Looking forward to it even more now.

Quote Originally Posted by badbadboy View Post
    I've seen Natalia Wolfe numerous times (for two hours) and she is definitely game for MSOG and is a lot of fun

A dude
    Literally any of the WCA ladies. (And they're super classy ladies) never rushes, always accommodating, beautiful AND smart.

Enjoy.

how about just for massage msog?

I have not seen a massage msog done anywhere before. If you know of one, I'd want to try... Natalia Wolfe does manage the whole two hours to be full of FS fun.

Quote Originally Posted by doublebj View Post
    how about just for massage msog?
    Lulu 4966 in Surrey will do massage and MSOG for an extra 20.