Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Longtime trusted members

Longtime trusted members

Who would you say are long time trusted members?

The only ones still around since I began are Avery, plumbcrawl, Jethro. I started in the days of logsplitter, TJ in the Peg, comical kazee (still active), Many & Kerry

Lost in Translation
    Chopped liver here 07/07 2003

MG

I'm not a longtime member, but I try and do what I can to be helpful and relevant in my posts (feel free to re-post any of my aimless entries). Is that what you're intending with this thread? I think for the most part the board members regulate the shills and dipshits.

I think what's a shame, is that there's not many local providers participating (as themselves) in this board except for yourself Zoe, Felina, Yvonne and Gia (sorry if I'm forgetting anyone). Some of the other boards (e.g. CAF, SP411) strike a better balance between SP and client.

Edit: Sorry, I read your post again and see what you're looking for.

P.S.: Nice new photo Zoe; looking great!

Mr Green my apologies!!

I also remember tin cup. Who else was there?

Farmboy and birdboy

Lost in Translation
    Jason Bourne..... Farm boy I think

09-17-2004 for moi.

Does 2005 count?....lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoeZee View Post
    Who would you say are long time trusted members?

The only ones still around since I began are Avery, plumbcrawl, Jethro. I started in the days of logsplitter, TJ in the Peg, comical kazee (still active), Many & Kerry
    Are you ladies and gentlemen having a reunion? What would you say that has drastically changed since the early 2000's? My guess would be social media?

commercial tourist
    Chicas would be on my list I always enjoyed his contributions and don't forget yourself Zoe you've been around in various incarnations for a while!
    "Were holding our own!"
    Ernest M McSorley, November 10th 1975, 7:15PM

OP mentions "ComicalKazee (still active)". He hasn't posted since Dec 2015.
    I also miss George Carruthers' contributions (No Fly Lists, etc.). He hasn't posted since July 2014.
    Last edited by Zac9; 06-01-2017 at 05:52 PM.

Never really thought of myself as being part of the old guard but yes there are many ladies and men that have come and gone in this hobby. I think that is the ideal turn of events for both groups to come and go and possibly return in the future but for many folks it is only one season of their lives.

I've only been on here since 2010 it looks like. I haven't been very active the past couple of years but I still log in from time to time to see what's up... I'll probably stick around until I make the cut!

The way people advertise has changed so much. Getting photos was a big deal back then. Needed a digital camera and computer to upload and make ads. Now all you need is a phone.

2008 representing! But am I trusted? That's up to you folks. :P

2006 here, but very rarely play, or post! I am an enigma ~ heh

Seen the biz change a ton over time... seen a few legends along the way... Willow, CindyFF, Mandy, Holland, Megan Synn, Maggie Belair, ZoeZee, SpinVikki, Ravishing Elizabeth, Mystique, Bray, Lara Croft, Kayla, Michelle Fox...
    Last edited by Almasy; 06-01-2017 at 05:44 PM. Reason: Added info

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast