Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Good pubs to meet women for older single guys

Good pubs to meet women for older single guys

Hey guys, I haven't been much of a pub guy, so I just wanted your take on what good pubs are around town for a guy in his mid 30s - mid 40s to go out and meet women? What's a place with a good social atmosphere, some decent looking women and possibly a dance floor too? I'm not a big dancer, but alot of women enjoy that. I'm past the age of going to night clubs now, so I'm just wondering what is a good alternative.

Quote Originally Posted by LoadShooter View Post
    Hey guys, I haven't been much of a pub guy, so I just wanted your take on what good pubs are around town for a guy in his mid 30s - mid 40s to go out and meet women? What's a place with a good social atmosphere, some decent looking women and possibly a dance floor too? I'm not a big dancer, but alot of women enjoy that. I'm past the age of going to night clubs now, so I'm just wondering what is a good alternative.
    I'm clearly not a guy, but what city or Province are you in? I think that would be helpful, right?

Quote Originally Posted by giaebonyprincess View Post
    I'm clearly not a guy, but what city or Province are you in? I think that would be helpful, right?
    Yes it would I'm looking in the Vancouver area.

Firefighters pub in bby
    Amor Vincit Omnia

Your thread title is misleading. I see "older single guys" in the title. Then I read that the topic is really young whippersnappers in their mid 30s to mid 40s.

Quote Originally Posted by papillion View Post
    Firefighters pub in bby
    Ok, I'll check it out sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by MissingOne View Post
    Your thread title is misleading. I see "older single guys" in the title. Then I read that the topic is really young whippersnappers in their mid 30s to mid 40s.
    I hear ya. If I could edit the title I'd put mid 30s to mid 40s instead of "older single guys" haha.

Thailand

Thailand.... Can't disagree... depending

My house on a friday or saturday night

Have most of your requirements covered except not a pub lol. Good social atmosphere.. check, decent looking women..check, dance floor..check, hot tub...check, swing..check, odds of getting laid....110%

All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted. Pleeze do nut reuse witout ritten persimmons

Hey guys, I just wanted to follow up on this topic to see if anyone could recommend a good pub for a guy to go to by himself, have a beer and meet people and have it not be creepy. I've actually never really gone to a pub at night time by myself to drink. Closest to me doing something like that would be going to a pub for lunch by myself.

Is going to a pub by myself to drink and try to meet women/people something I should even be considering? Or is this a dead end idea and I should consider other avenues to meet women?

Just for extra info, I live in Vancouver and I was considering popping by the Fairview pub on Broadway to see what it was like in there.

I've never met a woman at a club that I've wanted anything more than sex with. So if thats all you're looking for than fine but if you want a relationship than try something else. Clubs or pubs are noisy and hard to have conversation, women are either on guard and shields up or there to find some sucker to buy her drinks all night, any various levels in between.
    I've hooked up with more women at coffee shops or house parties than any other source. Try Meetup.com to find people with common interests, that has also worked for me.

For meeting women at a bar, I would expect to meet women who are looking for someone to have fun or hook up with. I'd like to meet the right person eventually, but at the same time you need to have your needs satisfied to pass the time.

With the lack of reply or response to this topic, I wonder if guys on this forum aren't even interested in trying to meet women and they are just content to see SPs for those needs. I know of one guy who has told me he has completely given up on attempting to date or meet women and will just rely on SPs. Kind of a sad state of reality in my opinion. Or maybe other guys on here are just in a relationship with a significant other and then see SPs on the side.

High Priestess
    Downtown Vancouver, Burnaby & Richmond BC
    In the civvie world, how many dates does one expect to go on before she “puts out”?

I’m just curious..
    Vancouver, Richmond,
    Burnaby & Coquitlam
    604-618-5075 text only
    [email protected]
    Twitter @DeviousMissH

For meeting women at a bar, I would expect to meet women who are looking for someone to have fun or hook up with. I'd like to meet the right person eventually, but at the same time you need to have your needs satisfied to pass the time.

With the lack of reply or response to this topic, I wonder if guys on this forum aren't even interested in trying to meet women and they are just content to see SPs for those needs. I know of one guy who has told me he has completely given up on attempting to date or meet women and will just rely on SPs. Kind of a sad state of reality in my opinion. Or maybe other guys on here are just in a relationship with a significant other and then see SPs on the side.
    I'd say 3 or less. Any more than that you start wondering if its going to happen or if your just wasting your time. It could happen as quickly as the first date depending on whether there is a sexual vibe before that or there has been discussion of an FWB or casual hookup scenario.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast