Thread: Jade-Rae

Jade-Rae

I had booked a massage appointment with Jade-Rae, her number ending with 3811. She told me let her know when I was close to her downtown location. I tried to contact her several time and didn't get through. I had even tried her again the next day and she still is not answering me. Has anyone else been having problems with her?

Has anybody seen her lately? I've seen her ad this past weekend but no luck in getting an answer from my text.

Same issues from me . She is definitely unprofessional when it comes to booking and administrative tasks, nice affordable massage however .

Try again. It took a few tries for me to see her at first. She's really great.

Just wanted to add my two cents... I saw Jade this past weekend and had no trouble arranging our appointment , I have seen her in the past and her service was fantastic as usual. If you are having difficulties connecting with her it may be your approach? Like most people I know, she responds to being treated nicely, just a thought.

Location for above ad looks like vancouver as well

Quote Originally Posted by Seabeast View Post
    Location for above ad looks like vancouver as well
    The Jade Rae we are discussing is the new age girl with curly brown hair /brown eyes slightly native looking ? Used to work with Devi ? Septum ring .

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Darcy View Post
    The Jade Rae we are discussing is the new age girl with curly brown hair /brown eyes slightly native looking ? Used to work with Devi ? Septum ring .
    Yes, we are discussing the Jade Rae that used to work with Devi, but I can't comment on her looks because I wasn't able to book with her yet.

Quote Originally Posted by seizetheday View Post
    Yes, we are discussing the Jade Rae that used to work with Devi, but I can't comment on her looks because I wasn't able to book with her yet.
    Thank you for the clarification. She is cute but definitely not the same calibre as Katerina or Sophia . Worth the visit though .