Kandra 8374

Hey guys

Any intel on her? She just posted an ad here

French Canadian

I think she has videos under Kendra white

She looks hot

Any intel is good.

Thanks!

She's been touring Calgary and Edmonton previously (sometimes with Vicky Vixen) so she has some fairly positive reviews on the board East of here, and at least one on TER (albeit from 2013). According to reports, she appears to provide a highly satisfying PSE service and the boys have been leaving broke and bow-legged. I'm guessing she would have more reviews on the Montreal board given that's where she's based.

Reliable intel is somewhat tricky as her 'assistant' doesn't seem to be very consistent with the spelling of her name which fluctuates between Kandra, Kendra, and Kendra White depending on the day of the week.

I'll race you...;-)

BD
    "People are always looking for an angle, looking to play on your weakness. They measure you by what they can take from you, by how they can use you to live." Rick Grimes, The Walking Dead - Season 5, Episode 12.

Might book a duo. Not sure yet

Her videos are great

Hi, Sorry i don't have any reviews on Montreal sites because i don't work there ! And i Try To post with Kandra because i don't want people who are searching my name on google find my adult name mixte with my ads
    I do have many reviews on edm and Cal sites !
    Have a nice day

Hey Kandra, thanks for the clarification!

Your reviews on the EDM/CAL board are consistently positive, I hope we get a chance to see each other while you are in town...;-)

BD
    "People are always looking for an angle, looking to play on your weakness. They measure you by what they can take from you, by how they can use you to live." Rick Grimes, The Walking Dead - Season 5, Episode 12.

I hope so too Have a nice Day

I just saw her, and all I can say is WOW.

She changed her schedule around to accommodate me. I still don't understand why. but I totally appreciated it!
    When she offered to make it work for me there was no way I wasn't going to go.
    Unusual and very appreciated. Very nice first impression.

I requested she wear a specific tight outfit to show off her tight body. Something like her tight white striped shirt with the little pink panties (picture from the ad). That's the one that got me in the first place...
    I think that is a more recent picture of her. (Hair is her more recent look as talked about below)
    She had to come down and meet me, so she ended up wearing a matching black tight fitting workout outfit. Like Lululemon or something similar.
    Totally showed off her hot body. I think the building security guard drooled on his desk watching her tight ass as she walked by to let me in.

And this girls body is fucking amazing... She is legitimately a top ranked fitness athlete. She might tell you in what if your nice.
    If you have ever had a fantasy of a gymnast or bikini fitness model you have to see her. She is jacked. I know it isn't for everyone, so here is a little breakdown:

She has a tiny little tight body not bulky, Her back has tons of muscle definition, which I think is so sexy in doggie. She has muscular arms which I know isn't for everyone, and her ass is so fucking tight, tiny, and round. She has a short little ass crack and such a perfectly sculpted bubble butt. Perfect in my opinion. and sculpted abs.
    Everyone should fuck at least 1 girl in their life that has abs like these.
    She also has that walk that only girls that go to the gym very often get.
    Sexy confident and powerful.
    She is like a moving marble statue of female fitness perfection.

I don't want to say too much about the session, but she was great.
    She was game for everything I asked.
    Whatever she says over text is what your going to get.
    With a body like hers she could easily be very selective of what she offers, but that would ruin the fun of it.
    So that is a sign to me that she enjoys everything she does. At least a certain extent.

As I drove home I was also thinking about what I was worried about on the drive there.
    I know this is strange but I wasn't a big fan of the way her hair was in what I believe now are her older pictures.
    She didn't have any bangs and I just didn't quite like the look.
    I know its strange but it was just too much forehead or something.
    I was worried I wouldn't find her attractive when I met her and I would be too much of a pussy to leave.
    This is coming from a guy who has no hair, so I should shut it. I'm sorry

But long story short, She has changed her look now and she is honestly more beautiful then her pictures IMO and I'm a pretty tough guy generally to impress.
    There are a few pics in her ad that she has bangs going off to the side, that's her new look now.
    Thumbs up from me on that decision

Well, I haven't reviewed many girls here, but I told her I would and her service and attitude totally deserve it. (she didn't ask me to)
    Hopefully I didn't sound too much like a drooling fool with hearts in my eyes, but I know I totally do.
    Not everyday do you find a nice girl like this. She does this to put herself thru school. Not to support bad habits. I respect that, this world is a weird and wonderful place.
    She made a memory for me that I won't forget.
    Most in shape girls I've ever been invited to explore.
    That body is just too good...

Omg Wow Thanks for That Review
    I Had a fun time meeting you and i hope that it will happen again
    xxx
    Kandra

gaston11, how about some details? CBJ? MSOG? etc.

Quote Originally Posted by gcasanova View Post
    gaston11, how about some details? CBJ? MSOG? etc.
    I wrote 682 words.
    You write 8, 3 which are abbreviations, and what you say is basically a complaint my 682 words isn't enough for you.
    No. Just no...
    Guy's like you don't deserve anybody going out of their way for you.
    If you had a hint of manners in there I would happily reply. Maybe a please or thank you to bump that 8 words to 9 or 10
    I just can't do it for you man.
    I could, but I won't.

Too Old To Die Young
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gaston11 View Post
    I wrote 682 words.
    You write 8, 3 which are abbreviations, and what you say is basically a complaint my 682 words isn't enough for you.
    No. Just no...
    Guy's like you don't deserve anybody going out of their way for you.
    If you had a hint of manners in there I would happily reply. Maybe a please or thank you to bump that 8 words to 9 or 10
    I just can't do it for you man.
    I could, but I won't.

You dance with the devil and the devil don't change. The devil changes you!

Haha, Man Mountain now you are a man that clearly has some class
    and yes that song is the reason for my name choice, if you were wondering.

Anyways Kandra is great! If you had the chance to see her I'm sure you will agree.
    But sadly she is leaving this morning.
    I hope her experience was good enough to come back!

hi ! I will be back at the end of July or beginning of august ⭐️⭐️⭐️

I find gcasanova post to be much better than booboobooboo review. Like others on this board I like short reviews with facts about services not long ones telling a story with details that sound like a romance novel

However I respect that booboobooboo likes to review this way and clearly others like to read these types of reviews as well. I dont agree with bashing others for asking about facts. Everyone on perb has their own style so lets all respect that. If you dont want to answer his question or dont like that he asked it just ignore it.

Similar to guys pouncing on new posters who ask a question in 411 and they get grilled for asking when they havent reviewed yet. If you dont like that someone is posting a 411 with little history, just ignore it and dont give any info. Mini Rant over

Agreed.
    My mistake, I should have just let it go.
    Everyone has their own style and we all should just take it for what it is.
    As you said if it doesn't fit in with how you do things, just move on and keep smiling.

Have a good one!