Thread: Anyone else enjoy the moment right before seeing a SP?

Anyone else enjoy the moment right before seeing a SP?

You know that feeling of restlessness 5 minutes before you ring the bell.

The combination of nervousness + excitement + anticipation pumping your heart.

The unknown factor of seeing a new SP for the first time 'what will she look like? I'll find out soon...'

When in the elevator to her incall 'omg its happening, whats going to happen soon??'

Then you see her in person and she's above your expectations. After a quick greet you decide to shower and can't believe you get to enjoy such beauty soon.

^ these are what goes thru my mind usually and I kinda like it!

Banned
    i do. In the elevator, my heart is pumping probably faster than doing sex.

Blog Entries
    Hahaha - Glad I'm not the only one. It's a rush

I often feel that way when I see one of my regular SP's. It's a great feeling.

Anticipation is half (or more than half) of the fun!

Same with seeing someone for the first time. But even for my regulars, I still feel that little thumping in my heart, the texting, the booking, waiting, shaving, grooming, texting again, waiting for the go ahead with buzzer number, walking to the front... then elevator..............

It's the things associated with pooning that are VERY exciting.

Not just for us guys though. Once a very sweet SP confessed, she herself feels that same rush when she books someone for the first time. (Well, she implied that she feels the rush more when she sees someone who is well known on PERB .

May be some ladies could chime in.
    If you don't want me talking, just shove your boobs in my mouth.

A dude
    Assuming the ladies read PERB.. (I wish they would).

I am anticipating seeing Alessandra again. Lol. Does that count?
    I do feel a bit of a rush when I get punch in that buzzer code and being let up.. It's pretty exhilarating.

Actually, if I am seeing someone I'm really excited for, the night before I usually won't fall asleep until 2-3 am. I am also that way before my half marathons (I hate running but I like the high) or before my unofficial sparring matches in MMA, heck even giant presentations.. Though I am sort of numb to boardrooms now. They either like me or they don't, give us the money or don't. Lol.

Don't tell my boss :P

Nah I absolutely hate it after having so many buzzer problems. I am paranoid about it now. Especially hate those buzzers that repeat the number REAL loud for the whole block to hear. WCA one does that.

Banned
    The first few times I was scared as hell I would be told "sorry didnt you get my message..I had to cancel"
    since my visits are on average 1.5 months apart I am still soooo excited to finally see my fav sp peeking from behind the opening door....I hope that feeling never goes away

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by girth-brooks View Post
    Hahaha - Glad I'm not the only one. It's a rush
    Me too.

No wonder when there is a half hour delay or a no show; guys automatically go to their phones to post something negative.

I wish the SP's who are constantly late would recognize this male trait.

‘No-one is happier to put this birth certificate matter to rest than the Donald and that’s because he can finally get back to focusing on the issues that matter. Like, did we fake the moon landing? What really happened in Roswell? And where are Biggie and Tupac?’

Barack Obama

Quote Originally Posted by badbadboy View Post
    Me too.

No wonder when there is a half hour delay or a no show; guys automatically go to their phones to post something negative.

I wish the SP's who are constantly late would recognize this male trait.
    Having the girl take longer than promised to prepare is the true GFE. :P