Thread: Going for my second time

Going for my second time

So--I would like some suggestions , This may be a funny request but am looking for a very small boobed woman who has great attitude and is some what funny to be with . I am sure there are some that meet this request but all the pics show huge boobies .. so suggestion are needed . TIA

A few ladies at SweetVIP are A cup. Can't remember who so you'll have to lookup each one. Most of the agencies will reply to text or email so you can always ask who best fits your preferences.

Sounds like a reasonable request to me.
    Take the advice above and contact an agency or an independent who has good references.

Quote Originally Posted by cyberspaz View Post
    So--I would like some suggestions , This may be a funny request but am looking for a very small boobed woman who has great attitude and is some what funny to be with . I am sure there are some that meet this request but all the pics show huge boobies .. so suggestion are needed . TIA
    Carli at VIP. She's a passionate lady and a lot of fun. On her profile page she's listed as a B cup, but on a BP ad its states A cup, which is how I saw her boobs. Someone just reviewed her and there's one by me as well.

May I suggest Jett At CCE. SHES A CUTE VIBRANT SPINNER WHO I SAW AT BOA when she was known as Sky. Previous to that she was known as Rowan and had excellent reviews. She has awesome A cup breasts and provided super service.