Thread: Recommendation for a newbie

Recommendation for a newbie

Hello, perb, been a lurker for a little while and never had the nerve to bite the bullet and see someone for a few reasons. I am just inquiring on who would be a good girl to to see for a first-timer. I am not too picky about race or age (just not too too old, you know), and pricepoint doesn't matter too much either. The only problem is I am 25 years of age, so it cannot be someone who has an inherent age requirement.

I've seen that this is a pretty understanding community where people mostly have each other's backs, so any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Check out the perb advertiser section. Or West Coast Angels.

Only one I can think of not to see is Lady Via, she doesn't like to see virgins.

my first time sp is my regular now...amazing experience I cant get enough of

tialuxx.com

Selena Latina is very friendly, very sexy, and very good.

Bonnie Castle is also a good choice if you see her ad is up.

Ciara at Great Pharaoh. Early twenties Spinner. Short, skinny, fit and beautiful. All safe services. Super friendly Lady with excellent service. She is a black lady from the Caribbean I think. only negative for some might be her deflated small breasts (similar to Lilly at new star). Possibly the sexiest provider I have ever seen in a line up.
    604 436 3131 #5-3420 Kingsway Vancouver. $170. 45 minutes.
    For a newbie I would suggest a massage place with a storefront. You will feel more comfortable than trying to find a condo or apartment.