Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Langley/Surrey talent drought

Langley/Surrey talent drought

It seems like we're in a drought out here again. For a while we had Langley Ladies with a decent roster and a few independents, but now we are back to a couple of outstanding girls and a lot of unknowns. Apart from the standouts (Skyler, Melissa L, Ginger, etc), any up and comers out here?

I've seen an Amy 3992 who's nice but doesn't kiss really, apart from pecking, and seems a little hesitant. Katie Kandesent 9174 is pretty hot for a 40something. Idk. Thoughts on any potentials?

What happened to Langley Ladies?

Quote Originally Posted by nimby1987 View Post
    It seems like we're in a drought out here again. For a while we had Langley Ladies with a decent roster and a few independents, but now we are back to a couple of outstanding girls and a lot of unknowns. Apart from the standouts (Skyler, Melissa L, Ginger, etc), any up and comers out here?

I've seen an Amy 3992 who's nice but doesn't kiss really, apart from pecking, and seems a little hesitant. Katie Kandesent 9174 is pretty hot for a 40something. Idk. Thoughts on any potentials?
    Kandii LL 9553, Katrina and Deja Rose are out that way. Jenna massage non-fs too.

Surrey for sure. Langley seems to have some gems but they don't advertise much as they have regulars and don't seemingly need to. Surrey, however, has gone way downhill it seems. East Valley very quiet too in terms of legit advertisers but some of the tried and true good ones remain but simply don't advertise much, if at all, any longer.

You stole my thunder. My hunting grounds are mostly in SurLang area and sometimes it seems I have already seen the best that these two cities have to offer.

Having said that, apart from the names mentioned already, I would add Kate 4338, Simone (Black) in Langley, Via.

Recently many well known ladies have left Surrey e.g. Kori, Marissa Fox and Maddi, who I saw recently.

But we still have Skylar, Tia, Jewel, Via, Simone, Myya (W.R.), sometimes, 6809 group has nice ladies.

I think we should start a new thread about Sur-Lang area.
    If you don't want me talking, just shove your boobs in my mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by take8easy View Post

I think we should start a new thread about Sur-Lang area.
    Start s new thread? This is a thread about the Sur-Lang area, why do you need another one?

Jewel has beeb MIA for montha. Hopefilly she returns soon.

I've seen a few out here. I've had similar experiences to the reviews and comments.
    Via, lively and sweet but she was nervous I think and her chatty nature buzzkilled my boner.
    Katie Kandescent is hot, mature and easy going but weird scheduling and communication is meh.
    Lillyanne, is mature and sexy and very sweet but no fluid exchange.

Kandii has mixed reviews. What's her issue?

If your from Langley and Surrey , you should really join SA . Worth the $120 fee a month ,you guys wouldnt believe the talent I been able to see over the years in the burbs . I saw the hottest blondes from Sammy Js in South Surrey recently .

Quote Originally Posted by SInCity67 View Post
    If your from Langley and Surrey , you should really join SA . Worth the $120 fee a month ,you guys wouldnt believe the talent I been able to see over the years in the burbs . I saw the hottest blondes from Sammy Js in South Surrey recently .
    What is SA?

I think he is referring to seeking arrangements.. It's like a sugar daddy set up.

Quote Originally Posted by Alinab View Post
    Who was she formerly? What agency? Any reviews?

She looks promising but damn another 300/hr in Langtown.. I mean, ffs I realize the housing out here is out of control expensive but that just means we red blooded pooners have less disposable income. No disrespect meant, but w o w - be real. Doing a duo with Skyler doesn't mean you've reached her level. Just saying

The Seeking arrangements suggestion is interesting though. Educate us Sincity... don't be a harry hoarder, as they say at the movies lol. Seriously, more dets...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast