Thread: Suggestions for Elite (~$300)

Suggestions for Elite (~$300)

Hi,

Seeking suggestions for GFE, PSE service providers between the $300-$350 range. These are my requirements:

1. GFE, PSE, BBBJ, DFK, Pampering, msog
    2. Beautiful and pretty
    3. Tall >5'4" (I am not that strict on the height though - taller the better).
    4. Hourglass figure with big ass and natural boobs (a perky and quality man made ok too - but not the tennis ball or oranges ) - no BBW
    5. Interactive and wild session guaranteed
    6. Caucasian preferred, but others are ok too, provided they score quite high on the looks deptt. No Asians please.
    7. Elite or quality service

The problem is, this is going to be the first time where I am planning to spend a good chunk and I don't want an 'experiment', rather the 'mindblowing experience'. From the reviews, I zeroed in on the these in order of preference:

1. Amalia Angel
    2. Miss Mani - She seems to be pretty. How perky are her natural boobs?
    3. Alanah Ramos
    4. Taria Sahari
    5. Tia Luxx (Question: I learnt she doesn't offer BBBJ. How's her CBJ like?)
    6. Skyler Mack

Anyone else that you can suggest to the inexperienced fellow.

Emile Latendresse. Her boobs are fake but spectacular. Look and feel as good as the real ones. She will cover all the other bases too.

A dude
    Tia offers BBBJ if your hygiene is impeccable, but I guess YMMV.

Amalia is shorter than 5"4.

+1 for Émilie.

Tarai is a spinner that I'm afraid to break LOL.

Alanah is tiny too (but beautiful, and YOUNG). She's usually super done up which isn't my style but I know people like that

Based on your requirements, I think Yasmine Keyes (mixed) or Alanna might be in your ball park. Alanna isn't terribly tall but she's a beach babe (Caucasian, Australian). Émilie is PERFECT but only if she's visiting. She's back in July I believe.

I've seen everyone except skyler and miss mani, so can't comment on those ladies.

Good luck.
    Last edited by JonnyBoi; 05-27-2017 at 02:03 AM. Reason: Typo.

Miss Mani is awesome, and those boobs are fabulous!!

Banned
    Emile or Alanah but they r both away for a month. Tarai is great but she's like 5'1.

Banned
    Is Amalia not Asian? Or did OP mean no East Asians.

Quote Originally Posted by tadolder View Post
    Miss Mani is awesome, and those boobs are fabulous!!
    and BBBJ is extra ( for some reason, I don't get it, either you do bbbj or you don't) . .. anyway.

Tia Luxx, in my experience, stands head and shoulder beyond everyone else.

Skylar is a sweetheart. Tall, lean cheerful girl in Clayton Hts.

Tarai, nice and prety girl, but .... 350/hr? hmmmm...
    If you don't want me talking, just shove your boobs in my mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by take8easy View Post
    and BBBJ is extra ( for some reason, I don't get it, either you do bbbj or you don't) . .. anyway.
    Many moons ago, she started at an agency where such pricing was the norm. She must be sticking to her original training/routines long after becoming independent. Happens often.

There is a possible justification for this one, similar to investing, you can take a higher risk if you expect higher return. I'm with you though. Not a fan of complicating the rate structure. If it's not advertised, it looks like an upsell.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by take8easy View Post
    well... that's kind of an ignorant thing to say.

felixthecat explains it... it's just a risk. and that's the monetary risk she thinks that makes it worthwhile to put her health in danger (however little chance you may think, is irrelevant).

Quote Originally Posted by Fapme View Post
    Hi,

Seeking suggestions for GFE, PSE service providers between the $300-$350 range. These are my requirements:

1. GFE, PSE, BBBJ, DFK, Pampering, msog
    2. Beautiful and pretty
    3. Tall >5'4" (I am not that strict on the height though - taller the better).
    4. Hourglass figure with big ass and natural boobs (a perky and quality man made ok too - but not the tennis ball or oranges ) - no BBW
    5. Interactive and wild session guaranteed
    6. Caucasian preferred, but others are ok too, provided they score quite high on the looks deptt. No Asians please.
    7. Elite or quality service

The problem is, this is going to be the first time where I am planning to spend a good chunk and I don't want an 'experiment', rather the 'mindblowing experience'. From the reviews, I zeroed in on the these in order of preference:

1. Amalia Angel
    2. Miss Mani - She seems to be pretty. How perky are her natural boobs?
    3. Alanah Ramos
    4. Taria Sahari
    5. Tia Luxx (Question: I learnt she doesn't offer BBBJ. How's her CBJ like?)
    6. Skyler Mack

Anyone else that you can suggest to the inexperienced fellow.
    Not sure where you heard Tia was "cbj", 100% not true, if you inquire about booking she will tell you, just ask...

Highly recommend Tia. Great woman through and through. Just contact her with any questions and you'll find how friendly she is.

The best thing to do is contact Tia direct, the Tia experience is captivating and memorable.

tialuxx.com

Quote Originally Posted by Officeguy View Post
    The best thing to do is contact Tia direct, the Tia experience is captivating and memorable.

tialuxx.com
    Exactly what he said!

May I also suggest Marissa Fox. Seen her a couple times over the past few months. Beautiful tall (5'9") brunette. Very friendly. Loves to kiss. Soft and gentle BBBJ. Natural good sized (B to C) boobs. Overall good experience.