Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gardening - What are you growing?

Gardening - What are you growing?

I'm sure there are some other gardeners out there... what are you growing this year? What do you have the best luck/worst luck with?

With the dismal winter behind us I've been so happy fiddling in my garden again. I have a south-facing garden with 5 modest plots. So far I have kale, tomatoes, radishes, beets, carrots, some herbs and some berries (perennials) going. I planted some zucchini seeds but I think it was too early for them and they were drowned in the heavy rainfall.

I'm sad that my huge rosemary plant died over the winter. The year before my bay leaf plant perished. Any suggestions on how to keep them healthy through the winter? They were both mature plants.

Tomatoes, Zuchini, Cucumber, Beets, Beans, Carrots and allot of giant Sunflowers
    OH and a pile of BIG trees and grass LOL
    My herbs all died this winter too just too harsh me thinks...
    Love growing my own food
    "My Cock is My Compass"

I wish I had some kind of magic touch but it is the opposite. No matter what I plant, it dies. I have tried hanging baskets, planters, veggies... heck even grass either dies on me or gets dominated by weeds. I put beautiful hanging basket on my porch and within a month they just started to look ugly. The nursery lady said, put a cup of water every morning. I did. When I asked a friend, he said may be I was watering it too much.

Even indoor plants die on me. I bought one for someone as gift and one for us. Guess what, they have theirs. Theirs look beautiful and has flowers and mine looks like a penis that has not had an erection in years.

(Btw, I tried to post a response to this thread before everyone else... but seems like I forgot to press the 'Post" button.
    If you don't want me talking, just shove your boobs in my mouth.

485 acres of Hay........Yeah ,it's a full time job.

Quote Originally Posted by sybian View Post
    485 acres of Hay........Yeah ,it's a full time job.
    Have you ever done it in it....?
    If you don't want me talking, just shove your boobs in my mouth.

I'm back, for awhile...
    Weed.......................lots of weed.
    I think my guardian angel drinks...
    I'll tell you what's wrong with society....nobody drinks from the skulls of their enemies anymore.
    Ever look at somebody and say.."Yup, they've got bodies buried in the basement."
    If you are going to fight, fight like the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark.....and brother it's starting to rain.

Quote Originally Posted by uncleg View Post
    So... the weed patch, is it?

alc
    Hops, Lots of Hops. Oh & enlarging Garden to grow Blueberries, Peppers, etc. & more Hops
    If anyone wants any for beer making PM me.
    Cheers

Sure wish it was singular! Just weedS for me.

Tried carrots and forgot to thin them, so they were all stunted and gnarled. All 10 of them.

Doesn't help that neighbors tell me all the time how the previous owners had the BEST yard and garden in the neighbourhood, in wistful and condescending tones! :-/

Oh my goodness we are growing the same thing. Maybe it's meant to be?

Your princess,
    Gia
    Winnipeg's finest Milk chocolate...hehe

Peas, rhubarb, carrots, radishes, cucumbers and tomatoes.
    Good girls go to heaven.
    Great girls go everywhere!

Quote Originally Posted by take8easy View Post
    Have you ever done it in it....?
    Well......I've picked Alfalfa outta the crack of my ass more than once, I get turned on something fierce when I see grass clippings suspended in ample cleavage, I can warm up a tube of Everglide Lube on the exhaust manifold of a John Deere ,and there are a handful of women out there that mistakenly believe the tune "She Thinks My Tractors Sexy" was written for them ,and there stay here on my Ranch..........So I hope that answers your question.

I'm back, for awhile...
    Quote Originally Posted by giaebonyprincess View Post
    Oh my goodness we are growing the same thing. Maybe it's meant to be?

Your princess,
    Gia
    Winnipeg's finest Milk chocolate...hehe
    Might be on to something there...sure would cover the smell of Axe....
    I'll tell you what's wrong with society....nobody drinks from the skulls of their enemies anymore.
    Ever look at somebody and say.."Yup, they've got bodies buried in the basement."
    If you are going to fight, fight like the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark.....and brother it's starting to rain.

I'm back, for awhile...
    Quote Originally Posted by sybian View Post
    Well......I've picked Alfalfa outta the crack of my ass more than once,.

You are just going to have to stop settin' on that poor critter...unless you like that sort of thing...

You are just going to have to stop settin' on that poor critter...unless you like that sort of thing...

Soooooooooo.............THAT is why he called me Spanky!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast