Thread: Fake Ads

Fake Ads

I think we need to start driving away fake ads/posters on BP. When you come across one (I know there are tons) - take a few minutes and book a fake appointment.
    I think this will help to start to reduce fake ads. Having said that, most ads are easy to determine if they are fake and of course you can just ignore them but getting rid of these fake ads/posters would be better.

🍑🍑🍑l▬▬▬▬【 Iᑎ TOᗯᑎ ]] ◄▬ ★☆★▬►【 GOᖇGEOᑌS ᑭᒪᗩYᗰᗩTE 】◄▬ ★☆ ★▬►【 ᑭEᖇ

archived 25 May 2017 14:10:24 UTC

I like the thought, but what parameters are we using to determine a "fake" ad?

Fake/stolen pics is one criteria for a "fake" ad. If a BP advertiser is posting fake/stolen pics then they are doing bait and switch.

Thanks. I texted few times to her. lol

There's so many fake ads right now it's unreal. It's getting worse every month. It should be mandatory that the sp poses with her name and ph# or something. This is ridiculous. It ruins it for the legit ones too

One had the audacity to post fake pics, claim she was ten thousand per cent real, and say if it isn't her there is no charge.

Lady...why would there be a charge if you are fake?

Guys, if you meet a fake, walk away. You do not owe anything. No cancellation fee. Nothing.
    She does not hold up her end of the bargain, you are under no obligation to hold up yours.
    Two hands helping do more good than a thousand hands clasped in prayer

Walking away is easy. It's the fakes that are setting people up to get robbed or assaulted before you can walk away that gotta go
    Last edited by JJ Marshall; 05-29-2017 at 03:29 AM.

This is another fake ad. The picture may be one of a younger looking Asian female, but when the door opens, you will get someone her mother's age, apparently.

http://winnipeg.backpage.ca/FemaleEs...utcall/2583598

Same for this one. I can't seem to find the ads for asian ladies at 411 Cumberland anymore.

http://winnipeg.backpage.ca/FemaleEs...-menus/2583599

I booked a couple of 2 hr appointments with a couple of bait and switch providers. Played it all the way through, be there on time, caught in traffic, can we push back 30 minutes - the whole 9 yards. Then told them I wasn't coming because knew they were doing B&S and one was really pissed and started texting like crazy and started making threats etc. I just ignored all except - except one message that just said get out of town. Gave me some satisfaction in pissing them off and wasting their time. I know it will be difficult to make a dent in this B&S activity but if everyine does it it just might.

[QUOTE=mister-j;1782483]"I just ignored all except - except one message that just said get out of town."

Do you remember if that number/SP is apparently from Winnipeg, or is she a touring girl?

And, this can also go for those who expect cash up front via e-transfer. More than likely they will get all pissy when they don't get the money they are expecting.

[QUOTE=JoeyD_01;1782702]
    Quote Originally Posted by mister-j View Post
    "I just ignored all except - except one message that just said get out of town."

Do you remember if that number/SP is apparently from Winnipeg, or is she a touring girl?

And, this can also go for those who expect cash up front via e-transfer. More than likely they will get all pissy when they don't get the money they are expecting.
    Hard to know - one 204 and one was 431 - but that doesn't mean anything.