Thread: Any info on this duo Jamie & Kate?

Any info on this duo Jamie & Kate?

Hey guys,

I've seen this ad for duo on LL at https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fem..._a_duo-2535866

Phone is 778-587-5307 Jamie & Kate.

I think this may be Kate from one of the agencies doing Indy. Would be interested to know if anyone has booked a duo with them or individually?

Yes, that's Kate from Class Choice. She has been reviewed recently.
    "If sex is Mount Olympus, doggy style is drinking the nectar of the gods and communing with Them"

Thanks SDK! I'm tempted to try out the duo she is doing. Unless anyone has a clear warning to stay away I'll TOFT and report back.

I haven't booked with them. I read some reviews about Kate on this board that make me hesitate. It's a lot of money and I think here has to be some better options, perhaps at the agencies? Not sure if anyone has any suggestions on duo sessions?

Quote Originally Posted by vicman_13 View Post
    I haven't booked with them. I read some reviews about Kate on this board that make me hesitate. It's a lot of money and I think here has to be some better options, perhaps at the agencies? Not sure if anyone has any suggestions on duo sessions?
    Someone gave a positive review of a duo with Carli and Ashlyn at VIP. They have a whole page on duos with a lot of info.
    "If sex is Mount Olympus, doggy style is drinking the nectar of the gods and communing with Them"

Thanks SDK! I'll check it out!