Thread: Esjay Craige - Recent info?

Thumbs up Esjay Craige - Recent info?

Has anyone seen Esjay Craig 4113 her since 2014? All reviews fall off after then.

Moved to new thread, please leave 3 year old reviews alone and this belongs in 411 anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by maniacalone View Post
    Has anyone seen Esjay Craig 4113 her since 2014? All reviews fall off after then.
    I was curious myself as I saw her too in 2014 and was looking for a recent intel.

Based out of surrey now , i set up an appt the other day was easy to reach but i had to cancel last minute..might try again in the next couple days ill report back

Quote Originally Posted by dipsett View Post
    Based out of surrey now , i set up an appt the other day was easy to reach but i had to cancel last minute..might try again in the next couple days ill report back
    Thanks. She might use multiple locations. Haven't noticed Vancouver ads for a couple of months, there was Surrey as you said, and the most recent ad was under Burnaby/New West.

Her ad is only up for viewing when she's actually working. Saw her as recently as last summer/fall. Very attractive girl with a terrific figure. She's rather friendly and easy to get along with. Only downside is that she keeps limited hours. Is typically only around during the day, during the week and usually wraps up around 4pm.

I saw her a few months ago when she was in a Vancouver location on Kingsway.

She is still in fantastic shape and provided a nice bbbj, I would recommend.